Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· What will happen on January 6th? Here is an explanation.
· Election Challenges: Then And Now. The Democrats sang a very different tune about the Electoral College in 2005. Democrats have objected to Electoral vote certification for the last three GOP presidents.
· A Case Study in Media Bias. Imagine only getting your news from CNN, MSNBC, NPR or WAPO. Some do and that explains their low information status.
· Sanity prevails. HHS has directed the FDA to cease enforcement of collecting the arbitrary fees from distilleries that produced hand sanitizer when it was needed.
· China strategically captured entire supply chain of America: U.S. based advocacy group. We learned this the hard way during the virus as we realized they had captured our pharmaceutical supply chain.
· He may be ugly, broke and stupid, but no one has ever accused him of lacking an outrageous amount of self-confidence.
· It’s starting. Anti-mask flash mobs begin to show up in stores around the country, loudly encouraging freedom.
· Ninth Circuit reopens borders. Hopefully, the decision will be quickly reversed.
· A very good 14 minute clip on fake identity, critical race theory, the 1619 Project and racism. Well worth a listen.
· M1 is skyrocketing like no time in history. The chart clearly shows the response by the Fed to the Wuhan Virus.
· Portland Mayor learns that when you try to appease the Alligator, it just eats you first. What a pluperfect idiot this guy has been.
· How bad is Gavin Newsom? Well, let’s put it this way…Even the Mexicans are leaving.