Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Biden’s press conference brings to mind Abraham Lincoln’s advice that it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
· Australian media mocks CNN’s glowing coverage of bumbling Joe Biden. This is hilarious. Kenny on Media. American media isn’t fooling anyone.
· [JW1] An important Supreme Court ruling on religion. Chief Justice Roberts, writing for the majority, held that Philadelphia could not refuse to contract with a Roman Catholic adoption agency whose religious beliefs prevent it from working with same-sex parents.
· Concerned Shareholders Take Action Against Coke’s Racist Demands. Good! This should be a template for shareholders at other woke companies.
· CRT Can KMA. People are beginning to say ENOUGH! Normal America is fighting back – on social media, at school board meetings, in the states, and even in Congress. People are sick of this crap, and its purveyors are baffled. The tide is turning against woke liberal mob that misrules us.
· Easy to Vote, Hard to Cheat. Wow! There’s a novel concept.
· Another good example of the kind of far left appointees Biden is stuffing our government with. Biden Land Management nominee ‘collaborated with eco-terrorists,’ traded testimony for immunity.
· More evidence of just how corrupt the FBI is. Federal Agents falsely accused a University of Tennessee professor born in China of spying knowing it wasn’t true.
· How true! Mitch McConnell did the nation a great favor by keeping Merrick Garland off the Supreme Court.
· Former President Trump will hold his first MAGA rally since leaving office next week in Ohio. Local psychiatric hospitals have been alerted to expect an outbreak of TDS.
· This is the Chief of Naval Operations. He should be busted in rank and fired immediately after recommending this race hustler’s book, How to Be an Anti-Racist, for every sailor to read. Even the Secretary of Defense backed off of that one when questioned by Tom Cotton. Our military leadership is badly in need of a major purge.
· Please. Please. Can’t anyone make this harridan just go away. Hillary tells MSNBC that Putin “Denied me the presidency.” Good grief!