Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· From The Annals Of Leftist Hysteria. Surprise, surprise, voting is surging in Georgia.
· The Perils of going against the wokerati. Climate Risk And Wall Street Meet Cancel Culture. Telling the truth can cost you your job at HSBC.
· We’ve had foreign policy in the past like the Monroe Doctrine, The Truman Doctrine, Manifest Destiny to name only a few. Somehow Biden’s Hairbrained Diplomacy just doesn’t have the same ring. In case you have forgotten this episode, it’s worth revisiting as a reminder that lying isn’t a new habit that Joe has just picked up.
· Clinton Did It, WSJ Edition. Unfortunately, I’m not sure we are any closer to seeing her model that orange jumpsuit.
Most of the press will ignore this news, but the Russia-Trump narrative that Mrs. Clinton sanctioned did enormous harm to the country. It disgraced the FBI, humiliated the press, and sent the country on a three-year investigation to nowhere. Vladimir Putin never came close to doing as much disinformation damage.
A new answer to the game of “Clue.” It was Hillary, in the back room, with the Chardonnay bottle.
· It was always such an obvious scam that even the press can’t cover it up anymore. Americans losing interest in Black Lives Matter. Perhaps their new logo will spur interest.
· The “Mary Poppins of Disinformation” just called Chris Wallace for career advice.
· Los Angeles, San Francisco and Washington, D.C. are you paying attention? Homeless camping is a felony in Tennessee.
· Look up “media hack” in Websters and you’ll probably find John Harwood. He’s not really that smart to start with, but this one plows new ground. He’s trying to convince us that inflation pain is a GOP ‘charade’. Good luck John.
· I’m not making this up. Slow Joe celebrated high gas prices yesterday a part of “an incredible transition” of the US economy away from fossil fuels. With November shaping up as an electoral repudiation of epic proportion, he just keeps doubling down.