Back to Top
In The News for Monday, September 27, 2021
In The News for Friday, September 24, 2021
· Reports are that the Durham criminal probe has broadened into a conspiracy case and Biden’s National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan figures prominently. Durham’s latest indictment may make Russiagate the most corrupt political scandal in U.S. history. I don’t think there is... [Read More]
In The News for Thursday, September 23, 2021
· ‘Wrong Way’ Biden flies the nation into yet another crisis. “Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f*** things up.” – Barack Obama.
· IN OTHER WORDS, THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION IS STILL LYING TO US. Of course they are. You expected otherwise?
In The News for Wednesday, September 22, 2021
· Angelo Codevilla was killed by a drunk driver earlier this week. His piece on America’s Ruling Class is considered by some to be one of the best pieces on American politics perhaps this century. It is long, but an exceptionally eye-opening piece.
In The News for Tuesday, September 21, 2021
· 26 Governors demand meeting with Biden over border crisis. And this: Fewer than half of Americans believe Biden is mentally stable enough to serve as president. And how is this for something that makes no sense. U.S. to require COVID-19 vaccinations for arriving travelers except for illegal immigrants at Southern border. This should have been happening from day one. From the El Paso Times this rundown. Ironically, most of the Haitian illegals have been living in Chile and Brazil legally and now they will be flown back to Port Au Prince, Haiti. Not good judgement on their part.
In The News for Monday, September 20, 2021
· Update on the border. Looks like Kamala has everything under control.
· Joe Biden’s terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. Friday, Sept. 17, 2021 will go down a one of the worst days of Joe Biden’s presidency. President FUBAR?
In The News - Weekend Edition - Saturday, September 18, 2021
In The News for Friday, September 17, 2021
· I expressed the hope that the story about Gen. Milley’s treasonous behavior was not true. It appears, by his own words, that it was true. John of Powerline expresses my sentiments perfectly in his post General Milley: Guilty As Charged.
I never would have imagined that the U.S. military could sink to the level represented by Milley. He should be fired, cashiered, court-martialed, drummed out of the Army, criminally prosecuted if possible. And we... [Read More]
In The News for Thursday, September 16, 2021
· The Geek in Pictures: Peak Woke Edition. A very good collection of charts on a wide variety of subjects, economic and social.
· Treason? Resignation Calls Follow Report of Gen. Milley’s Secret Calls to China. The media is trying to cover for Gen. Milley, but if the allegations are true, the only answer is that he be reduced in rank to Private, given a dishonorable discharge and tried for treason. Gregg Jarrett agrees... [Read More]
In The News for Wednesday, September 15, 2021
· Yesterday’s bombshell was Bob Woodward’s claim that Gen. Milley met with senior military officers and told them to ignore any orders from President Trump involving the nuclear codes. Supposedly senior officers are willing to testify that the meeting took place. There is skepticism, but, if true, a court martial is called for on charges of treason. As one commentator said, it should include some wood and a rope. I fervently hope it proves to be false. Obviously, Gen. Milley needs to address this and do it with alacrity. So far, he hasn’t responded which unfortunately lends credence to the story.
In The News for Tuesday, September 14, 2021
· Tweet of the Week from Matt Gaetz.
· And a few advance pics from the coming Week in Pictures.
· Fallen Marine Rylee McCollum receives hero’s welcome in Jackson, WY. God bless his family... [Read More]
In The News for Monday, September 13, 2021
· TV on Saturday was dominated by coverage of all the 9/11 memorials and film clips looking back on that day. I was in NYC on 9/11 for[JW1] a conference my firm was holding at the Palace Hotel. I saw the second plant hit the World Trade Center and knew immediately what was happening. I immediately called my family and told them there had been a terrorist attack. My oldest son, 8 at the time, immediately went and got his BB gun[JW2] so he’d be prepared just in case. We wound up taking the train to Newark, NJ, where... [Read More]
In The News Weekend Edition for September 11, 2021
· I was in New York City on 9/11 to attend a conference on Oil Service stocks put on by Morgan Keegan at the Palace Hotel. I saw the second plane hit the World Trade Center as I was watching the business news prior to going downstairs and knew immediately what had happened. I remember well the horror of what took place, and I also remember having a burning desire for revenge, which I still have. These people need to be wiped from the face of the earth in a Biblical sense. As Gen. Normal Schwarzkopf said, "Forgiveness is up to God, we;re here to arrange the meeting."
In The News for Friday, September 10, 2021
· Joe goes full dictator, mandates vaccines and issues edict that employers of over 100 people must require vaccines or institute a testing program. Do we still have a constitution?
· A big Second Amendment “W”. Biden administration to withdraw nomination of David Chipman to head Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms. ATF ought to be the name of a retailer, not a government agency. Some nitwit in the Biden administration hoped this guy would slide through the... [Read More]
In The News for Thursday, September 9, 2021
· This is so reassuring to know that the thousands of unvetted refugees are being closely watched. Apparently they are calling Uber and just leaving the detention centers. Can Biden do anything right?
· The Hand of God. A new study of the Neural Complexity of a Single Brain Cell Boosts Intelligent Design.
In The News for Wednesday, September 8, 2021
· Someone needs to be fired. National Archives Places ‘Harmful Language Alert’ On Page Hosting U.S. Constitution[JW1] .
· The kickoff of football season might be an indication of just how the tide is turning. I saw stadiums full of people with very few masks in sight. On top of that, unlike the way Trump is usually greeted by crowds, several of the football crowds erupted into... [Read More]
In The News for Tuesday, September 7, 2021
· I linked to a WSJ column by Peggy Noonan yesterday , but failed to mention that I am no fan of hers. Scott Johnson of Powerline does a good job of explaining why.
· Biden’s new partners, the Taliban, are blocking planes from taking off. What a surprise! The State Department’s response is borrowed from Freddy Prinze, “Not my job.” State Department blocking private rescue flights.
In The News for Monday, September 6, 2021
· Congressman Johnwayne Mullin is back from his trip to Afghanistan to rescue American citizens and he has a story to tell that doesn’t jibe with what the Biden administration is peddling. Who we brought out. Not American citizens and visa holders.
In The News for Friday, September 3, 2021
· The Chicken or the Egg? Am I Stupid Because I’m A Socialist? Or Am I A Socialist Because I’m Stupid? I’d say both.
· Lt. Col. Scheller addresses his actions and the reason for them.
Third, this entire experience has illustrated to me just how hungry Americans are for honesty, accountability, and reform across the government. This... [Read More]
In The News for Thursday, September 2, 2021
· Wall Street Journal Op/Ed on Afghanistan: Biden’s Vainglory Brings Abject Humiliation in Afghanistan. Read.
· Simply unbelievable!... [Read More]
In The News for Wednesday, September 1, 2021
· Biden’s statement on the botched Afghanistan withdrawal. All the talking points are stupid. Every one.
· Some comments on our tail between the legs withdrawal from Afghanistan. No Blinken Way.
This episode has comprehensively disgraced our political, military, intelligence, and diplomatic establishments.
In The News for Tuesday, August 31, 2021
· Biden breaks promise made in interview with George Stephanopoulos that we would stay in Afghanistan until every American who wanted out got out. It’s a sad day for America and will cost us until we get a president who is capable of being a leader. Does anyone on God’s green earth think this would have happened if Trump were still President? You’re damn right it wouldn’t have.
In The News for Monday, August 30, 2021
The Week in Pictures: Biden Brain Freeze
· Did Biden nod off during his meeting with the Israeli PM. It sure looks like it. You be the judge.
Equipment Abandoned in Afghanistan
Some people with stars on their shoulders should be court-martialed.
In The News for Friday, August 27, 2021
· I think the average reaction to yesterday’s events outside the Kabul Airport was an anger that made it almost impossible to speak and a sick feeling in the pit of the stomach. The results of incompetence by the Biden Administration: 12 Marines killed[JW1] and 15 wounded in explosions and gunfight along at least 60 Afghan civilians. We can’t take this cognitively addled guy any longer. Those enabling this farce should be put up against the wall. It’s truly scary to think of Kamala Harris anywhere near the reins of government, but Biden has to go and she has to be neutered by her party.
In The News for Thursday, August 26, 2021
In The News for Wednesday, August 25, 2021
· Something is very wrong. With eyes bloodshot and five hours late, Biden has surreal press conference and then stumbles out.
· Firing people would be admitting mistakes were made. Hey, it’s not like everyone doesn’t already know that.
In The News for Tuesday, August 24, 2021
In The News: Joe Biden Edition
· I have to admit that there is occasionally a side of me that feels sorry for Joe Biden and the untenable position he has been placed in by desperate Democrats and his family as he enters his dotage and suffers from diminishing cognitive abilities and now, the total ineptitude of the Afghan withdrawal. After a not particularly notable, but still long-lived career as a political hack, one that has enriched him immensely, he should be able to retire to Wilmington, Delaware and play with his Corvette and swim in his pool nude in front of his female Secret Service agents as he has a habit of doing. However, when I reflect, I realize that Joe has done nothing to merit the... [Read More]
In The News for Monday, August 22, 2021
· As happens so often, newspaper readers in other countries are getting a more clear-eyed view of events in the U.S., and events in which we are critically involved, than newspaper readers here at home. Read More]
In The News for Friday, August 20, 2021
In The News for Thursday, August 19, 2021
In The News for Wednesday, August 18, 2021
· Tucker Carlson: We are led by buffoons, everything they touch turns to chaos.
· President Biden’s initial speech on the Afghanistan withdrawal is coming in for more and more criticism[JW1] and the initial polls are not encouraging. To the extent possible, his handlers are trying to shield him from even his friendly press lest he have the opportunity to stick his foot in his... [Read More]
In The News for Tuesday, August 17, 2021
· If you are younger than 70, it’s doubtful you’ll remember this. It’s a very interesting recount of our decoupling from the Bretton Woods monetary system that pegged the dollar to gold at $35 an ounce. You’ll find it interesting, I’ll warrant, and the kind of government intervention that has rarely, if ever, proven successful[JW1] . I remember it well for one reason. I was in Hong Kong in 1972 and was intending to buy a gold Rolex Presidential. They were $550 apiece there when Gold was pegged at $35 an ounce. For some reason, in hindsight sheer stupidity, I didn’t buy the watch and shortly thereafter it... [Read More]
In The News for Monday, August 16, 2021
· Afghanistan is failing just a month after Biden say’s it’s unlikely Taliban will take over. Haven’t any of these idiots ever read any history. At least we’re not trapped in the Khyber Pass like the British. Biden’s shameful Afghanistan pullout. Biden isn’t bright. He never has been. But is he stupid enough to have believed it unlikely that the Taliban would, in short order, overrun Afghanistan and seize control of the whole country?
In The News for Friday, August 13, 2021
· The blame for this lies squarely at Joe Biden’s feet. He has violated his oath of office willfully and should be impeached. Forty percent of illegal immigrants released in Texas city test positive for COVID-19, officials say. Feds have been flying these people into my city and others in the middle of the night.
In The News for Thursday, August 12, 2021
· Mike Lindell has been conducting a three-day symposium on the 2020 election with numerous experts who have amassed about 20 terabytes of data. He has the data from all 50 states and experts who have analyzed it. I’ve watched a lot of it and my takeaway is that he has done his homework. Over 40 million people have tuned into his live stream. It is on home.frankspeech.com. I’m not saying the election was stolen, but it was stolen.
In The News for Wednesday, August 11, 2021
· As Violent Crime Rises Across Country, DCCC Chairman Backs Anti-Police Policies. You can bet this will be a key issue in the 2022 elections.
Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney (N.Y.), who has chaired the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) since January, has a record of backing progressive policies such as an end to cash bail. He also staffs his office with anti-police activists.
In The News for Tuesday, August 10, 2021
In The News For Monday, August 9, 2021
· What the heck is going on in this country? What, indeed? … as we watch in horror as potentially millions of migrants from all over the world walk casually into our country, Democrats will look us in the face and say things are getting better. Read the whole article. It’s short and to the point.
In The News For Friday, August 6, 2021
In The News For Thursday, August 5, 2021
· Gov. DeSantis responds to Biden’s criticism and pretty much b*tch slaps him. Well said. “Why don’t you do your job? Why don’t you get this border secure? Until you do that, I don’t want to hear a blip about COVID from you.”
In The News For Wednesday, August 4, 2021
In The News for August 3, 2021
No Post Today
In the News for Monday, August `2, 2021
In The News for Friday, July 30, 2021
· The GOP has an opportunity to make a statement if they’ll stand up and be heard. No, Karen, we’re not masking again: a winning GOP message for 2022 and beyond.
· New mask guidance based on failed study. It failed peer review. It is time for massive civil disobedience.
In The News for Thursday, July 29, 2021
· Great moments in law enforcement. Teary Capitol Police Officer who testified about Jan. 6 previously defended violent George Floyd riots in Kenosha. If you look at his anti-Trump tweets and pro Ilhan Omar tweets, he loses all credibility. As if there was any doubt about his bias, he is an Eric Swalwell fan. Not only is he biased, he is obviously not too bright.
· It looks like Biden’s nominee to head the Bureau of Alcohol,
Tobacco and Firearms
In The News for Wednesday, July 28, 2021
· January 6 Hearings Get Under Way. A good comment on this farce, although not nearly enough ridicule of Cheney and Kinzinger. If Joe Biden’s policies had not proved a comprehensive failure, the Democrats would not be trying to focus attention on an ex-president of the opposite party.
In The News for Tuesday, July 27, 2021
· You remember, of course, that the Libs, Democrats and Media all screamed Russian disinformation when Hunter’s laptop came to light. Joe was one of he loudest. This clip from his laptop of him smoking crack cocaine is all over the internet as we hear nothing but crickets from the lying liars that tried to discredit it.
· Wisdom from the past courtesy of Paul Krugman.
In The News for Monday, July 26, 2021
· Capt. Dale (Snort) Snodgrass was killed in an airplane crash over the weekend. He was the unquestioned legend in the Tomcat community and was the first Naval aviator to trap one on a carrier. He had over 4800 hours in the F-14. An outstanding interview with an outstanding pilot.
· Our cognitively challenged President has violated the oath he took when sworn in to uphold the constitution and should be impeached. It won’t happen, of course, at least not until... [Read More]
In The News for Friday, July 23, 2021
“Lest we forget, Democrats were not, in fact, sent to Washington with a mandate to change everything, but given an evenly divided Senate, the slimmest House majority since World War I, and a president who won in a squeaker. Had just 90,000 votes gone the other way, it would be the Republicans, not the Democrats, who would control all of Washington, D.C. Were this a time of plenty, the case for a splurge would remain weak.”
In The News for Thursday, July 22, 2021
· I’ve suggested on several occasions that ridicule is the best response for the stupidity we’re faced with. In an absolute tour de force, Tucker Carlson ridiculed the Texas Democrat contingent and then absolutely eviscerated Eric Swalwell on Tuesday night. It’s worth watching.
· The Republican make-up of the Jan. 6th House Committee. Pelosi says she’ll decide on his picks ‘when she’s ready.’ Now she has vetoed Jordan and Banks, and McCarthy is threatening to pull... [Read More]
In The News for Wednesday, July 21, 2021
· Patent absurdity is not to serve as an outer limit inhibiting his statements. The vacant stare comes in handy when reciting the absurd lines he has been fed. Animatronic Short Circuit. This is past funny. Actually, it never was funny. It is a tragedy.
In The News for Tuesday, July 20, 2021
In The News for Monday, July 19, 2021
· As we should be painfully aware by now, you can safely assume that whatever the left is accusing the right of is exactly what they are trying to do. The Ruling Class Poses the Very Authoritarian Dangers It Claimed Trump Did. They are determined to shut down dissent.
In The News Weekend Edition, July 17, 2021
In The News for Friday, July 16, 2021
· What do polls show Americans want in terms of fair elections. 70% want all mail-in ballots received by election day, 65% believe vote totals should be reported on election night or the next day, 76% favor Voter I.D., and 57% want ballot harvesting banned. Compare that with the drivel being spewed by Biden, Schumer and their fellow miscreants.
In The News for Thursday, July 15, 2021
· From Tucker Carlson last night. Something is very smelly in Fulton County. Watch. The evidence is gradually confirming what most of us already know. The election was stolen.
· Joe Biden, Shameless Liar. An understatement. He just went from four Pinocchios to five Pinocchios. 69% of Black Americans favor voter ID. Sorry, Joe. You are a liar and even the Washington Post has pointed it out. Even with Schumer trying to back you up, the Dopeler Effect... [Read More]
In The News for Wednesday, July 14, 2021
· Tucker Carlson will examine ‘new evidence’ of voter fraud in Fulton County, GA on tonight’s show. From The Federalist: New evidence indicates enough illegal votes in Georgia to tip 2020 results. Not a big surprise to most of us who have been paying attention. As many as 35,000 illegal votes may have been cast. The margin of victory for Joe was 12,670.
In The News for Tuesday, July 13, 2021
· Something is going on in Cuba. People are starving in this socialist paradise. They have developed their own COVID vaccine, but no one knows whether it works since they don’t have any syringes. Like every socialist country, Cuba is a basket case with a stark contrast between a small but almost unbelievably rich ruling elite and a vast, impoverished population. Maybe the time has finally come when the people of Cuba can throw off the Communist yoke and rejoin the world. We can only hope so. Read More]
In The News for Monday, July 12, 2021
· News you can use. Important News for Bacon lovers. The Metaphysics of Bacon. A typical American eats 18 pounds of bacon annually. I’m trying to do my part to raise that average. Bacon is really nutritious. Consider that Bacon contains Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 and B12. 37 grams of high-quality animal protein. 89% of the RDA for Selenium. 53% of the RDA for Phosphorus. Minerals such as Iron, Magnesium, Zinc and Potassium. There are fewer calories in three slices of bacon than in a 12oz. can of Pepsi. Obviously, Bacon should be an integral part of your food pyramid. I’ve recommended Coursey’s Hickory Smoked Bacon before. Here’s how to order it. Coursey’s Smoked Meats, Rt.1, St. Joe,... [Read More]
InThe News for Friday, July 9, 2021
In The News for Thursday, July 8, 2021
· Nikole Hannah-Jones is an academic charlatan who doesn’t merit the ink that has been spent on her, and this will hopefully be the last I spend. Spectator Editor Dominic Green has the single best article about this whole debacle that I have read. The Case of Nikole Hannah-Jones. The whole mess is enough to make a Tarheel fan pull for Duke.
· Facebook fact checker suffers meltdown. These people should be stood up against the wall.
In The News for Wednesday, July 7, 2021
· People Are Catching On. The Emperor has no clothes. As we say in the South, he's nekkid. The late Lewis Grizzard described the difference between "naked" and "nekkid" for our Northern friends. Naked means you don't have any clothes on. Nekkid means you don't have any clothes on and you're up to something.
· Some comments from a former National Security expert, Fred Fleitz, on the Tucker Carlson/NSA scandal. He seems to side with Tucker.
In The News for Tuesday, July 6, 2021
· Just how nuts are these people, you ask? Well, here’s your answer. Wouldn’t you just love to be at Claire’s for a nice Fourth of July barbeque? More evidence. This time from the epicenter of nutdom, Los Angeles. Reminds me of the old limerick: There once was a woman from Exeter, so lovely that men craned their necks at her. One was even so brave to take... [Read More]
In The News for Friday, July 2, 2021
· Mediocre through and through. Seems an apt description. The Real Kamala Harris.
Harris comes across to me as mediocre through and through. Her presidential campaign was a disaster. An implosion of that magnitude — one that cannot be attributed to any scandal or single misstep — is almost unprecedented in the history of presidential politics.
In The News for Thursday, July 1, 2021
· The relationship between Atty. Gen. Bill Barr and President Trump started off well and deteriorated. Powerline has a good post on the subject that I found interesting. As it asks, is there a milk carton somewhere with John Durham’s picture on it?
· America’s Greatest Old Generals and their sorry modern replacements. They don’t make em like they used to. Excellent article without even mentioning Patton or Pershing. A few things about Gen. Mattis you might not... [Read More]
In The News for Wednesday, June 30, 2021
· A very good piece that should be taken to heart and used mercilessly against liberals. Beat them to the lead. Rules one and two are worth showing. They are so key.
In The News for Friday, June 25, 2021
· As a lot of you know, I like to cook. I use cast iron mostly for my skillets, but have been looking for a good, non-toxic, non-stick one. Ran across this on Indiegogo and it looks impressive. I’ve bought from them before and been pleased. Mello Non-Stick Pans.
· Millennials, The Wealthiest Generation? Believe It. This group is demographically right where the Baby Boomers were in 1982 as we began the greatest bull market of my lifetime that... [Read More]
In The News for Thursday, June 24, 2021
· If you are really interested in what was in the bill that went down to defeat yesterday in the Senate, and you should be, Ted Cruz gives a very good synopsis. It is 14 minutes’ worth watching.
· Even Astronomy is apparently racist. Who knew? Black Holes, yep, you guessed it.
· Hopefully this is the death blow to this outrageous attempted power grab by the Democrats. Republicans used their filibuster power to block debate on the sweeping federal elections bill designed to facilitate ballot harvesting. The vote was 50-50 and it needed 60 votes to advance.
· Why am I surprised? Air Force Base hosts first ever drag queen show: ‘essential to the morale, readiness.’ Yea, I know it would make me want to jump in my fighter... [Read More]
In The News for Tuesday, June 22, 2021
· What if the audits taking place now reveal what many of us believe to be the case, that the election was stolen? What difference does proving a stolen election Make? All the difference in the world.
· Admiral Michael Gilday is the Chief of Naval Operations and Ty Smith is the father of a student in Bloomington. They are both talking about Critical Race Theory. One of them actually knows what he is... [Read More]
In The News for Monday, June 21, 2021
· The Week in Pictures: Gee Whiz Edition.
· You’ll remember, of course, that MSNBC and CNN were extolling the Creepy Porn Lawyer as a potential Democratic presidential nominee. That didn’t age well, did it? Prosecutors are seeking “very substantial” prison time for Avenatti.
In The News for Friday, June 18, 2021
· Biden’s press conference brings to mind Abraham Lincoln’s advice that it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
· Australian media mocks CNN’s glowing coverage of bumbling Joe Biden. This is hilarious. Kenny on Media. American media isn’t fooling anyone.
· Quote for today from Ayn Rand in Atlas Shrugged, 1957.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing – When you see that money is flowing to those[JW1] who deal, not in goods, but in favors – When you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don’t protect you against them, but protect them against you – When you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming self-sacrifice –... [Read More]
In The News for Wednesday, June 16, 2021
· Yesterday former President Trump announced that he will visit the Southern border with Texas Governor Abbott. Powerline had some good comments. Get ready for a severe outbreak of TDS in 3-2-1…
· I’ve suggested that pushback is coming and that the pendulum will begin its inevitable swing back to sanity at some point. The good guys have won some[JW1] recently. The Cancel Woke Bullies Are... [Read More]
In The News for Tuesday, June 15, 2021
In The News for Monday, June 14, 2021
In The News for Friday, June 11, 2021
· So much for the Systemic Racism narrative being promulgated by the left-wing wokerati. Let’s put an end to this bulls**t. Complaints of racial discrimination have plummeted to all-time lows in recent years.
In The News for Thursday, June 10, 2021
In The News for Wednesday, June 9, 2021
· A significant change in the number of Americans who favor the death penalty. Think maybe the surge in violent crime has had an effect?
· Our First Cyborg President. The thoroughgoing phoniness gives the game away. Consider the attempted laugh and accompanying smile that immediately precede his remarks. The cyborg is lifelike, but something is ineradicably off. Those of us who grew up... [Read More]
In The News for Tuesday, June 8, 2021
· Guatemalans To Kamala Harris: Clueless Yankee Go Home. She is so far over her head.
In The News for Mondy, June 7, 2021
· Yesterday was the 77th anniversary of the D-Day Invasion, Operation Overlord. It was a day that saw ordinary men perform extraordinary feats. Here is Gen. George Patton’s full speech to the men of 3rd Army prior to the invasion. What a classic!
The General paused. His eagle-like eyes swept over the hillside. He said with pride, “There is one great thing that you men will all be able to say after this war is over and you are home once again. You may be thankful that twenty years from now when you are sitting by the... [Read More]
In The News for Friday, June 4, 2021
· Sunday marks the 77th anniversary of the D-Day invasion of France. A reminder of American greatness.
· COVID-19 cases hit lowest point in U.S. since pandemic began. The unfortunate fact is that we would probably be in this same place even if we hadn’t committed economic suicide with all the shutdowns.
In The News for Thursday, June 3, 2021
· A complete and utter farce. Biden’s speech in Tulsa.
America is now suffering under a lethal combination of Biden’s... [Read More]
In The News for Wednesday, June 2, 2021
In The News for Tuesday, June 1, 2021
In The News-Memorial Day Edition, May 31, 2021
· On this Memorial Day I thought it might be interesting to share with you a piece on Thomas Jefferson, one of the most influential men in American history.
His portrait is on the $2.00 Dollar Bill
In The News-Weekend Edition-May 30, 2021
A Few Good Ones for the Weekend - May 30, 2021
My doctor asked if anyone in my family suffered from mental illness. I said, "No, we all seem to enjoy it.”
One minute you're young and fun. The next, you're turning down the car stereo to see better ..
Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have... [Read More]
In The News for Friday, May 28, 2021
· LA’s answer to the problem of homelessness. Tents at a cost of $2600/month. You read that right. What Homelessness And Climate Change Have In Common.
In The News for Thursday, May 27, 2021
· Open Season In Minneapolis. Oh, thank goodness. Al Sharpton is on the scene. We know reason will prevail.
· OK. Real Communism has never been tried. Jordan Peterson murders that argument. In case the tweet from Not The Bee has been censored by our friends at Twitter, here is his argument from 2017. But that wasn’t real communism. It’s only 7 minutes and very good.
In The News for Wednesday, May 26, 2021
· An interesting contrast on how Trump spent tax dollars versus Biden. President Trump asked for $5.6 million for the Wall. He got $1.375 and allocated another $3.8 billion. At the end of 2020 he had spent or begun the process of spending $9 billion on 400 miles of wall. President Biden has so far redirected $2 billion from various programs toward healthcare and transportation costs for illegal aliens. Another $8.6 billion is scheduled to be reallocated. Maybe a letter to your Congressperson or Senator is in order.
In The News for Tuesday, May 25, 2021
· The Mask Regime is crumbling, but hanging on. Despite the fact that the data indicates mask mandates are utterly useless, they are a symbol of submission to authority and a way to virtue signal for the woke.
We are currently experiencing a preference cascade. Most people want to get back to their normal lives–not some insipid “new normal,” but life as we knew and liked it. We are seeing the effects all around us. But... [Read More]
In The News for Monday, May 24, 2021
· INFLATION: If you’re worried about inflation no being that transitory, maybe you should be. An interesting article on the three key drivers of inflation that are now clicking on all cylinders.
· Taking a page from Donald Trump, Matt Gaetz and Marjorie Taylor
Greene have been on an America First national
tour holding rallies blasting Biden and destructive
Democrats. They seem to be drawing good crowds. Maybe they’ve hit a nerve. Here’s
In The News for Friday, May 21, 2021
In The News for Thursday, May 20, 2021
· In an answer to Biden’s 2022 budget, House Republicans are putting forward a document that they say can balance the federal budget in five years while cutting taxes by $1.9 trillion.