Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Schumer may be writing a check he can’t cash. Justice Roberts rebuked him for his ridiculous comments. Had they been made by a Republican they would be the lead story on every newscast. Needless to say, if he didn’t have double standard, he wouldn’t have any standards at all.
· And it couldn’t happen to a more deserving candidate. Fauxcahontas Farewell Edition. The truth challenged fomer Native American from Massachusetts wasn’t even the favorite socialist in her own state where she finished third. “She’s toast, but she’ll probably burn a little longer.” With six more primaries just a week away, she’s hanging around like a bad habit.
· After spending hundreds of millions of dollars in a very short time and making YouTube almost unwatchable due to his constant ads, Mini Mike has pulled out of the race after his big win in American Samoa where he had 7 full-time staffers. He won 6 delegates. His brief campaign cost him $500-$700 million and got him a new nickname. Needless to say, President Trump had to weigh in on Twitter.
· One of the overlooked stories about Super Tuesday is now many people got out to vote for President Trump in an uncontested election.
· Liberal Journos finally realize Facebook Fact-Checking can be used against them and they don’t like it one little bit.
· Katy Tur, one of the MSM’s dimmest bulbs, finds out that all Latino voters do not think alike. President Trump is actively courting Black and Hispanic voters and apparently meeting with success due to his economic policies that have benefitted them. If the President’s efforts meet with success, and anecdotally they seem to be doing so, then it’s “game over” for Democrats in 2020.
· The MSM hasn’t exactly been all over this story since it doesn’t give them a reason to trash the President. Nancy Pelosi held back a Coronavirus Funding Bill so the DCCC could run Super Tuesday ads against the GOP.
· Elon Musk believes that fighter pilots are going the way of the dinosaur. It could happen, but probably not for the reason he thinks. Lasers are a real game changer.
· I’ve never quite been able to figure out what makes Whoopi Goldberg qualified to comment on anything. She called Dr. Jill Biden a “hell of a doctor” and wants her to be named Surgeon General. There’s just one problem, her doctorate is in education. Beam me up, Scotty. There’s no intelligent life down here.
· How to tell is you have the coronavirus and when to see a doctor. Good advice.
· The Muslim migrant attack the media has declined to cover. Unbelievable outcome.