Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· I’m absolutely stunned how many people are totally unaware of all the news that has come out in the last week about concerning the emails found on Hunter Biden’s laptop and the implications for Joe Biden’s candidacy. How can this be? Well, one reason is a near total blackout by the Mainstream Media. Unless you watch Fox News, you may be in the dark. Facebook and Twitter have been censoring it and the network news broadcasts are crickets. Imagine if you will what the coverage would be if instead of Hunter and Joe Biden it was about Don, Jr. and President Trump. It would be on 24/7. The lack of coverage of what looks like one of the biggest cases or political influence peddling and graft and bribery is just amazing. The media seems to have decided that their spin will be that it is Russian disinformation. That has been thoroughly debunked. Neither Hunter or Joe have said that the emails are fake, doctored or counterfeit. They simply refuse to address them and the press in going along. For a good rundown on this situation, go to yesterday’s blog post. As someone said, “We’ve reached the point in our nation’s history where one computer repair guy in Delaware has done more to stop corruption than the entire federal law enforcement community.”
· This piece by Roger Simon is worth reading. Hunter Biden was trying to tell us something. At least two of the emails found on Hunter Biden’s laptop. At least two of the emails clearly indicated that Hunter was essentially a bag man for Joe.
· This is the kind of thing it will take for the mainstream media to cover the story.
· The message from Georgetown University is clear. Peter Strzok is too sleazy to work for the FBI or Robert Mueller but not to teach at Georgetown University.
· The Trump campaign statement on debate commission rule changes. I’m not sure what to expect out of this but I’m sure not missing it.
· To me, this is a big worry and I hope they are prepared to deal with it quickly and with the necessary force to shut it down immediately.
· The Senate will vote on Judge Barrett’s confirmation on Monday. After the hearings, a majority of Americans now favor confirmation.
· A good example of just how ridiculous Facebook has gotten in its censorship is that it actually censored The Babylon Bee, a satirical site, for this. It was a rehash of an old Monty Python joke. They also had some good advice on social distancing. Attend a Biden rally.
· You keep thinking that the wokeratti just can’t get any more ridiculous. You’d be wrong. Disney has taken it to new heights with warnings on some of their old favorites like Dumbo, Peter Pan, and Swiss Family Robinson.
· Troy Aikman and Joe Buck got caught in an open mike moment.
· Just saying. Unemployment is 60% higher in Blue states than Red. Of the 10 states with the lowest unemployment, 9 have GOP governors (Montana is the lone exception). Of the 10 states with the highest unemployment, 9 are led by Democrats (Massachusetts is the lone exception).
· Good advice from Mayor Lightfoot in a city drowning in murders. Wear masks while eating out. Maybe if they’re bullet proof.