Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· It was a harrowing Christmas for AOC. She barely survived the terrorists seizing of Nakatomi Plaza.
· This Scientist created a Rapid Test just weeks into the Pandemic. Here’s why you still can’t get it. Your government at work. A thorough housecleaning is called for.
· NY Times Editor dies one day after Moderna Booster shot. If he had been an anti-vaxer and had died it would be all over the news.
· From the deranged Dean of the College of Arts and Letters at San Diego State University in California, Monica Casper:
Just so we’re clear on the Right’s agenda – racism good, abortion bad, money good, women bad, capitalism good, sustainability bad, stupidity good, science bad, power good, equality bad, white people good, nonwhite people bad. Stench, indeed.
Tuition there is $30,522 a year for natives and $42,402 for out of state students.
· Kamala Keeps Digging. Memo to the Biden White House: Please, please send Kamala Harris out for more high-profile interviews! She can’t seem to remember Healey’s First Law of Holes. If you’re in one, stop digging. Kamala Harris Surveys the World. On Face The Nation on Sunday opined on various threats to our security.
· Americans vote with their feet. The Census Bureau has just released the latest statistics on domestic migration. For some reason people are leaving high-tax/high-crime blue states in stampede fashion.
· Biden’s Christmas present to illegal immigrants. He chartered ‘Ghost Flights’ on Christmas Eve to carry illegals to Pennsylvania.
· The heck with Cryptocurrencies. A Used Car Lot might be a better investment.
· It’s about time someone stood up for his principles. Swimming official quits over trans swimmer competing against women. The women swimmers should all step off the platforms right before the start of the race and let the gender dysphoric competitor swim alone.
· Special care is being taken to protect Ghislaine Maxwell.