Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Solving crises that don’t exist. UK company develops Climate Change Masks for Cows to mute those burps and farts.
· Related: Michael Mann gives himself a tongue bath. As the author says, “if you’ve recently ingested poison, here’s just what you need to induce vomiting.
· Interesting. There is something peculiar about the vandalism at Pelosi’s house. Polite vandals? By the way, her street is private and has both a gate and a guard, making the vandalism even more peculiar.
· And the winner is….The Biggest Example of Media Malfeasance in 2020.
· Charmin-soft Portland Mayor admits he’s been conquered by Antifa neckbeards and finally calls for federal help. It should be granted as soon as he resigns.
· If Biden manages to shuffle onto the inaugural stand on Jan. 20th, he’ll likely be quickly tested by Iran. We’ll see what if he has the right stuff. He’s pretty much been on the wrong side of every foreign policy issue for his entire career. We’ll see how much the mullahs appreciate that planeload of cash he, Kerry and Obama sent them.
· We can file this one under “thank you Captain Obvious.” To Continue Thriving, California Needs New Politicians. And let’s face it, they haven’t been thriving for some time.
· Now the guy who sentenced thousands of nursing home patients to death is turning COVID vaccines into placebos. Give him another Emmy. This guy should be ridden out of town sitting backwards on a mule. De Blasio isn’t doing much better. He’s managed to vaccinate a whopping 2,617 people in two days. As I’ve said, their voters are getting what they voted for good and hard.
· No, you’re not crazy to question the election results. Five reasons why.
· DC Mayor Muriel Bowser has just activated 340 National Guard troops ahead of the gathering of Trump supporters scheduled for Wednesday. She, of course, stood by as Antifa tore down statues and rioted and even had their logo painted on a city street. I’d say she can probably stand them down. I suspect the Proud Boys will be there to control Antifa.
· You remember the great scene in Mister Roberts when Ensign Pulver (Jack Lemmon) finally stands up to Captain Morton (James Cagney) after Mister Robert’s death? That’s probably Nancy Pelosi’s reaction to incoming Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene.
· Biden inaugural parade cancelled, citing ‘coronavirus concerns.’ After all, six Toyotas and a few folding chairs wouldn’t send the right message, would it?
· Why in the world would the police shoot someone who was shooting at them? Ilhan Omar wants to know. Here is the sweet picture she posted on Twitter with her daughter on New Year’s Eve. A necklace with FTP on one side and BLM on the other. How cute.
· Liberal media personalities don’t like being called out. Chuck Todd is the latest to flip out, and that one isn’t even open to question. He worked himself into a real hissy fit.
· Let’s hope that Skynet doesn’t become ‘self-aware’ and that the drones aren’t manufactured by Cyberdyne. Travis AFB is first to get drone sentry for protection.
· Wayne Allen Root interviews the biggest horse-race fixer of all time on his views concerning the election. He ain’t buying it.
· Some interesting thoughts from Newt Gingrich about what we might expect to see in the next decade.
· Ran across this and had to share. The Best of Greta Thornberg.
· This may be worth a try if the policeman who stops me is woke enough. Man driving alone in Carpool Lane tells officer his preferred pronoun is ‘They.’
· Devin Nunes tells the truth until it hurts. A very good piece by Mollie Hemingway. It will make you steam.