Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Mask Delusion. More and more is coming out showing the total uselessness of wearing masks. Even the terminally woke Atlantic Magazine has published a story debunking on of CDC’s worst studies that supported children’s weaking masks. Masks may actually be ‘virus collection devices’. If you are under the illusion that wearing a mask is anything but virtue signaling and a political tenet, you should read this article. Watching the President parade around in a mask just reinforces ow clueless he is. As someone said, “Never take medical advice from a dementia patient reading a teleprompter.” Advice we should heed.
· Loose Ends. Read to the end for proof we’ve gone insane.
· The memes begin. Thank you, Kamala, for your ridiculous comparison.
· Biden’s divisive, deceitful Jan. 6 disgrace. It’s all they have and they are desperate to take the focus off the worst inflation in 40 years and their total incompetence in managing Energy policy and our porous border. They seem to be getting the message that the electorate is going to make them pay a heavy price in November.
· And this.
· As might be expected, Trump fired back at Biden after Biden’s exercise in Trump Derangement Syndrome. Find a single point you can argue with.
"This political theater," Trump continued, "is all just a distraction for the fact Biden has completely and totally failed. Our Country no longer has Borders, has totally and completely lost control of Covid (record numbers!), is no longer Energy Independent, Inflation is rampant, our Military is in chaos, and our exit, or surrender, from Afghanistan was perhaps the most embarrassin day in the long and distinguished history of the United States—and so much more.
· Sen. Manchin stands his ground. Approval rating hits 59%.
· One of the Mainstream Media’s, assuming MSNBC qualifies as mainstream media any longer, most obvious ‘post turtles’, and a dishonest and talentless one to boot, is losing her platform. Let me work up some big ole crocodile tears.
· Reynold’s Laws. Excellent. Favorite quote: “Nothing that’s happened with this pandemic has made me want the government to play a bigger role in health care.”