Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Things just got a little tighter in the House for Nancy Pelosi. The Democrats’ margin is now 6 after Julia Lethow (R-LA) was seated.
· A profile of Coinbase’s anti-woke CEO, Brian Armstrong.
· Nancy Pelosi’s husband bought a stake in Microsoft just in front of a big military contract. Our incurious media: Nothing to see here. Move on.
· Biden continues to emasculate the military. Christine Wormuth set to become first female Army Secretary. Meanwhile, the Navy dismissed the first female captain of the USS Hopper, a guided missile Destroyer[JW1] , over command and morale issues, calling it “a loss of confidence in her leadership.”
· How crazy is it? How about these headlines: BBC Diversity Chief says Idris Elba’s TV character isn’t black enough and doesn’t have any black friends and doesn’t eat Caribbean food. So there.
· Whites to the front! LOL. These people are truly idiots.
· Brett Favre weighs in on Woke Sports Leagues and Kneeling. “It’s a shame.” TV ratings would seem to indicate he is on target.
· LOL. John Cleese inspired to get woke.
· Who you gonna believe? Me or your lying eyes. Reporters insist there was no riot in Minneapolis. I’m sure the police station just spontaneously combusted.
· Remember this, anyone? Any comments, Nancy? Insurrection?
· Jennifer Rubin is an idiot. Prove me wrong.
· Great Moments in Graft – Texas Non-Profit gets a $530 million deal to help with influx of illegal migrant children after hiring a Biden transition official.
· It’s about time the right used the tactics used by the left. New conservative group wields unorthodox tactics to block Biden agenda, nominees. Sen. Ron Johnson has launched an investigation.
· Tom Cotton doesn’t like being interrupted by Dick Durbin.