Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Remember when Beto called Gov. Abbott’s move to lift the face
mask mandate a “death warrant?” Or when Joe Biden called him a Neanderthal?. Or
Dobby Dr. Fauci called it “risky and potentially dangerous”? They were remarkably quiet when this news
broke[JW1] . Texas has shown
them to be fools. Mask mandates are slipping
away swiftly throughout the U.S. It’s way past time. Stores that bitterly cling to masks will find
themselves with fewer customers; states bitterly clinging to mandates will find
themselves with fewer citizens.
· The Democrats may be stuck with Kamala Harris. She isn’t polling[JW2] well and could be a real problem if she runs in 2024, but they aren’t likely to push her aside. Some comments from Powerline. Not flattering.
Personally, I respect the life experience of most people, especially successful ones. However, I respect their experiences less if (1) they are whiners who obsess about being respected and (2) they owe their success in part to .
Kamala Harris, I’m afraid, answers to both descriptions.
· An interesting article. I certainly didn’t know the scope of iThe Military’s Secret Undercover Army.
· Of course the Babylon Bee had to weigh in on the Associated Press’s sharing of office space with Hamas.
· Why would any sane Democrat want to deport these upstanding citizens and pillars of their communities? AOC, dozens of House Dems cite ‘racial reckoning’ to oppose targeting gang members for deportation. Just another step on the march to Peak Insanity.
· Atrial Fibrillation is a fairly common condition. A recent study confirms that the removal of the left atrial appendage significantly reduces the risk of stroke.
· Just move on. Nothing to see here. Six months after the 2020 election, Fulton County has yet to produce chain of custody documents for 18,901 absentee ballots placed in drop boxes.