Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· With President Trump potentially in line for two or three Nobel Peace Prizes, I suppose we should have expected this.
· Point And Make Duck Noises. Sarah Hoyt is pretty fed up with what’s going on.
· Maybe things are changing in California. This wouldn’t have happened a year ago.
· Obama quote: “Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f**k things up.” Once you’ve said something, it’s on the internet forever. Ben Rhodes said in his book, “in the situation room, Biden could be something of an unguided missile.”
· I’m guessing that law students at Columbia Law School will now have an elective course on how to circumvent the legal requirements for a FISA Warrant. James Comey will begin teaching there in January. He will be a distinguished fellow of the Reuben Mark initiative for Organizational Character and Leadership. OK.