Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
For too long, members of the left have been heralded as liberators, as progressives, as open-minded, tolerant, and peaceful. It’s all hogwash and always has been. How much longer can the public ignore this reality?
· Amazing. Biden sends team to make nice with Venezuela.
There’s also the inconvenient fact that Russia now controls a majority interest in Venezuela’s state oil company, PDVSA. So we are now apparently considering doing business indirectly with the Russians and an illegitimate socialist regime in South America rather than pumping our own oil domestically.
But nowhere is the shift more pronounced — and dangerous for Democrats — than in the suburbs, where well-educated swing voters who turned against Trump’s Republican Party in recent years appear to be swinging back.
· Voicemail reveals Joe knew about Hunter’s Chinese business dealings. Of course, he did. No one with an ounce of sense has ever doubted it.
· Biden Administraton drops tens of thousands of illegal immigration cases in ‘de facto amnesty.’ Impeachment may be the only solution.
· I had a feeling this might resurface to bite someone in the backside. Cost of July 4th cookout jumps $10 one year after Biden touted saving Americans 16 cents.
· Local Imbecile/Nobel Laureate Paul Krugman admits he ‘badly underestimated inflation risks.’
Spokesperson for Petroleum Association says the Biden administration has worked overtime on restricting American natural gas and oil production. An we are paying a heavy price for their incompetent management of our energy policy. Meanwhile, our Energy Secretary, who is totally in over her head, triples down on ‘green’ as ‘the only way out’ of high gas prices a day ahead of meeting energy CEO’s. I hope they rake her over the coals.