Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· The Republicans managed to seize defeat from the jaws of victory. The $1.2 trillion “infrastructure bill” passed with help form 13 RINO Republicans, but for whom it would have failed. Let’s hope they all get primaried. At best about half the bill is infrastructure. The rest is classic Congressional pork. These people need to be voted out in 2022.
· This is a pretty big deal and I haven’t seen it really covered by the media. The USS Connecticut, a Seawolf class submarine, hit an uncharted undersea formation in the South China Sea and may not be repairable.
· Wonder why a lot of pilots don’t want to get the jab? This may explain it.
· Oh, what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive. That doesn’t even begin to describe the Clinton campaign’s treasonous behavior. The most recent Durham indictment was like turning over a rock. Fiona Hill introduced Russian spy Igor Danchenko to Christopher Steel and Danchenko was fed the information by a close aide of Hillary Clinton, Charles Dolan. Here is Eli Lake’s take on the Durham investigation. The real victim was the American people.
· Public Interest Legal Foundation sues over 26,000 dead people on Michigan voter rolls. Apparently, most of them voted Democrat in 2020, some for the first time ever.
· Yea, that’s right. Keep saying that for at least the next year, please. Dems lost in Virginia because they weren’t far enough to the left. If idiots could fly, AOC would be the Concorde.
· First Arizona, then Georgia and now Wisconsin. Do we see a pattern developing here?
· Amazing! Just simply amazing! Thinking of applying for a job at giant State Street Global Advisors, the huge Boston financial institution? If you’re white, good luck. It will take special approval.
· Well, this just takes all the fun out of being a prince. Prince Harry won’t be allowed to play dress up anymore since he’s been stripped of his honorary military titles.