Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· The Washington Post, you read that right, The Washington Post has awarded President Biden Four Pinocchios (the max) for his lies about the Georgia law on voting. His handlers apparently believe they can put anything on the teleprompter and Joe will read it, which appears to be true. Unfortunately for them they misjudged the WAPO’s willingness to back up their lies. In case you had any doubt that the Georgia legislature was on the right track with their new Voter Integrity Law, all doubt has been removed as it was blasted by aging Hollywood nincompoop, Cher.
· I’ve suggested that the best way to combat Wokeness is utter ridicule. This is one of the best I’ve seen. A must watch.
· Satire is supposed to lampoon reality, and this is an example that is right on target. Constitution Dies of Coronavirus.
· An excellent piece on Insanity by Sarah Hoyt. Here is an excerpt from her ending.
There are many forms of madness. A madness imposing itself from above results in the insanity that was 2020 (and 2021 isn’t getting any better). Worse, it results in insanity like the Cultural Revolution in China, which killed millions and destroyed knowledge and material wealth in untold amounts.
I know, being bombarded from all sides with the insane narrative makes it feel like it must be us who are crazy. But it is not so.
Consensus (which they don’t have, and we know they don’t have it, because they’re destroying every possible means of figuring out what the consensus is) is not the measure of reality.
Reality is the measure of reality. All of your wishing upon Das Kapital does not make a single one of Marx’s insane assertions correct.
All it does is tilt you further and further away from reality.
And reality is a stone-cold bitch. She always wins.
So, insanity will cease, because it has to.
The only question is what remains after. Build over, build under, build around, and get ready to hold when the Earth Shattering Kaboom comes.
Be not afraid.
· The FBI seems to be turning into the Stasi right before our eyes. FBI employs creepy “Sentiment Analysis” tools to screen National Guard for pro-Trump sympathies.
· President Trump, I guess I should say former President Trump, finally unloaded on Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx. Good reading. Most intelligent observers had probably already realized the truth about his comments.
· Will “Action Civics” prevail in Texas? I certainly hope not. The left’s impact on educational policy needs to be neutered.
· More insanity from academia. They keep finding things to label as racist. Now it’s Classical Music.
· New York to London in less than an hour. Anyone who has taken that journey will be willing to pay a premium, I’d say.
· Being assaulted by Antifa hoodlums, having your windows broken and being pepper sprayed seems like a good time to draw your weapon. Not in the peoples’ republic of Portland, OR.
· A barely coherent Biden is still babbling about mask mandates. I suspect we are going to see his public appearances become even more infrequent and tightly controlled. Meanwhile, Texas hits record low COVID cases three weeks after lifting all pandemic restrictions. Media not happy with this glitch in their narrative as “health experts” still waiting for a “surge.” Related: Why Is Everyone in Texas Not Dying?
· Think the border situation is a full-blown crisis? It’s probably worst than you think. Arizona Sheriff: Illegal border crossings may be underreported by 300%. If you aren’t writing and calling your Congressman and Senators, you need to be doing so whether they are Republican or Democrat. They need to know that over 70% of Americans want something done and that they will be held accountable in 2022.
· You may remember the Nickelodeon Show Blues Clues from when your children were younger. Those of you with small children now should be aware that the show is pushing “LGBT pride.” This is for a show aimed at children between 3 and 5 years old.
· Well, we’ve finally reached the point where Gloria Allred, famous ambulance chasing attorney, has a Cuomo accuser to represent. It must have been killing her to have to sit this one out. That makes #9 of what seems to be a growing list.
· Wishing her all the best. Alaska Commissioner of Administration, Kelly Tshibaka, is set to announce a challenge to Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-AK). You’ll remember Trump’s great line after Murkowski voted to impeach. I do not know where other people will be next year, but I know where I will be -- in Alaska campaigning against a disloyal and very bad Senator." Now we need a good challenger for Susan Collins (R-ME).
· The Suez Canal may be finally cleared, but we may not be out of the woods, yet. Business at the Capitol grinds to a halt after Biden falls and blocks hallway. Unlike the Canal, I’d just as soon this one isn’t cleared up quickly.
· Dangerous trends in legal academia. The precarious state of the Georgetown University Law Center.
· I remember the old story about the two friends who were being chased by a Grizzly Bear. One stopped to lace up his running shoes. His friend said, “What are you doing? You can’t outrun that bear.” The reply was, “I don’t have to outrun the bear. I just have to outrun you.” The National Park Service has issued a public service announcement condemning that practice. Not making this up. Some of the replies were hilarious.
· Update on SOCOM’s Chief Diversity Office. He didn’t last too long before having to be “reassigned.” Whatever happened to just being fired?