Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Gov. DeSantis responds to Biden’s criticism and pretty much b*tch slaps him. Well said. “Why don’t you do your job? Why don’t you get this border secure? Until you do that, I don’t want to hear a blip about COVID from you.”
· Gov. Cuomo R.I.P. The classic case of being hoist by his own petard. I love it when politician’s own words are used to condemn them and those that supported them. An Emmy and a multi-million-dollar book deal. Watch the clips. The left has absolutely no shame. CNN has been uncharacteristically quiet on this scandal. President Biden, who once called Cuomo the “Gold Standard” has now thrown him under the bus. LOL. Remember this, the Cuomosexual movement? Just love being able to recycle this nonsense by those[JW1] [JW2] babbling idiots.
· From the Foundation for Economic Education some comments on the Infrastructure bill.
…the waste and bizarre expenditures slipped into this legislation demonstrate a broader principle: Any time centralized government officials come together to dole out trillions in taxpayer dollars, waste, inefficiency, and corruption are baked into the cake. And that’s worth remembering in future debates far beyond infrastructure.
· The pushback begins in Virginia. Virginia group looks to recall radical Soros backed prosecutors.
· [JW3] The American College of Pediatricians just isn’t on board with the narrative. They are claiming that ‘Everyone’ does not agree that ‘trans women are women’. What heresy!
· More on a serious issue affecting Californians. California’s Latest Insanity. Bacon prices have risen almost 40% since June 15th.