Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Some good comments from a variety of strategists on the “Sell in May and Go Away” phenomenon. This might be a good year to be a little contrarian.
· How Woke can you be? Minneapolis Target Store burned by BLM rioters now displays mural celebrating arson. Target is now on my personal restricted list. Woke companies will not leard that it is no good for their business until normal people stop buying their stuff, and not one minute before[JW1] .
· I don’t think this was the answer she expected. LOL
· No, Joe, it isn’t our “patriotic duty” to wear masks. Who Gets To Define What’s Patriotic?
· Maricopa County election audit could take longer than expected. The state Democratic party tried to stop it and failed.
To judge from their preferred media venues, the left is more inclined to discredit critics of an agenda centered around the tenets of anti-racism philosophy than they are to take stock of the resonance of those critiques. If election results in Southlake are any indication, this is a losing issue for the left. For the moment, Democrats seem constitutionally incapable of taking the hint.