Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· In a city famous for ludicrous political theater, this is easily in a class by itself. Nothing says “normal, legitimate election” like a swearing-in behind 12 feet of razor wire and 25,000 troops that you’re not sure you can trust.
· This person has a horrifying record and has been appointed by Joe Biden as a healthcare official. She is beyond incompetent. The more I see of some of the recent appointees, the more worried I am. Susan Rice as his domestic policy advisor being one of the more egregious.
· Ex-Fed Chairman and current Treasury Secretary appointee Janet Yellen obviously did some post-graduate work in Meteorology after leaving the Fed.
· One Hollywood actress seems to have a spine. Kristy Swanson mocks cancel culture.
· It’s interesting that even after Jan. 6th, Trump is leaving office with an approval rating only one point below Joe Biden’s according to the latest NBC poll. And he has a much higher approval rating as he leaves office than George W. Busy had.
· Insanity Wrap #128. NBC news hack says MAGA terrorists more dangerous than al Qaeda. Where do they find these idiots and what management moron decides that they need to have a platform for their noxious verbal vomit.
· Consider this your daily “you aren’t the crazy one” reminder. Hillary suggests Vlad is behind “The Day Insurgents Invaded Our Capitol.” Cue Dan Hick and the Hot Licks. How Can I Miss You If You Won’t Go Away. She had fellow harridan Nancy Pelosi on her podcast, “You and Me Both.” Lost In The Fun House.
· What a great title for an article by Stephen Kruiser. Hey, Democrats: You Aren’t Gonna Like Where I Put This Olive Branch. Once again, pointing out that even when things are bleak, conservatives manage to keep their sense of humor.
· On his way out the door, President Trump signed an Executive Order reining in the ability of unelected bureaucrats to make law.
· Liz Cheyney may have burned her bridges. Wyoming Republicans are apoplectic and she hasn’t responded. Rep. Jaime Herrera (R-WA) isn’t faring much better. Not voting the wishes of those who elected you should be grounds for removal, and that appears what local Republicans are planning.
· Politicians who ignore the wishes of their base aren’t the only casualties. Fox News was beaten by both CNN and MSNBC for the first time since 2000.
· What should you do when you are surrounded by a mob. Apparently, shoot the ringleader wasn’t the correct answer.
· U.S. Presidents and their wars. Another major failing of President Trump.