Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Wayne Allen Root got it right in 2016 based on his gut instinct and anecdotal evidence like the Taxi poll. He is convinced, as am I, that we could be looking at a landslide in less than a month. Here are his reasons.
· I led off with this young lady’s clip yesterday. I listened to the whole thing and highly recommend it, but at 47 minutes a lot of you will have trouble finding the time. If so, I encourage you to go to the 38-minute mark and listen to the last 10 minutes.
· Are you kidding me? Who in their right mind would want this guy’s hand on the trigger? This is simply unbelievable!
· I mentioned The Great Barrington Declaration a few days ago. For those who insist on “following the science” I suggest they read about it. Thank goodness we have Dr. Atlas instead of the way overexposed and well past his expiration date, Dr. Fauci. Hopefully, this movement is gaining steam.
· I’ve always though this. It’s nice to see someone else agrees. Andrea Mitchell redefines stupid.
· Today’s entry in the annals of academic insanity. So, this is what passes for a professor of Ethics and Philosophy of Race and Racism at Midwestern State University in Wichita Falls, TX. He posted on Facebook that, “I want the entire world to burn until the last cop is strangled with the intestines of the last capitalist, who is strangled in turn with the intestines of the last politician." Yessir, now there is a professor I really want my impressionable teenager to be influenced by.
· Dr. Fauci: ‘Reasonably Good Chance’ Regeneron Worked on Trump.” You think? What was our first clue? I think there is a reasonably good chance that Dobby’s fifteen minutes of fame is about over.
· Liberal Journalist Michael Tracey brutally trashed Kamala Harris’ debate performance.
· The folly of Green New Deal. You should really read this before you vote. Despite his denials, this is supported on Joe Biden’s web site.
· For some reason these people think that it’s a good idea to challenge internal combustion engines. Videos of cars, trucks and motorcycles running over protesters is fast becoming one of my favorite things on YouTube.