Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· If this is true, and there is no reason to believe it isn’t based on Nancy Pelosi’s letter to her Democrat colleagues, it ought to be front page news everywhere. Her actions are perilously close to treason.
· The Hedge Fund causing all the problems is Archegos Capital Management, run under a family office for a former analyst at Tiger Management, Bill Hwang. Unlike other classics hedge funds, those set up a family offices were granted an exception by Congress that allows them to keep their holding private, even when 13D’s have been filed. I’m guessing that we might see that revisited. It should be.
· At USA Today, Even Wokeism Isn’t An Absolute Defense For Stupidity
· Jesse Kelly: Unlike Hunter Biden, I’d Be Talking To You From Fort Leavenworth If I Lied On My Federal Gun Form. You think? You mean there are two sets of rules? As a reminder that this is nothing new, you might watch ‘Chappaquiddick’ on Netflix.
· This is an idea that I’m sure will get the Democrats a lot of votes[JW1] in 2022. Not. Ex-boy mayor Pete Buttigieg thinks a good way for the Democrats to get more of your money is to tax you on miles driven. In other words, turn every highway, street , avenue, country lane or logging trail into a toll road. Brilliant!
· The GOP freshmen stand up to ‘Surrender Caucus.’ Remember when the 2022 elections come around that they need more help.
· You mean politicians lie? Well, only when their lips are moving. Everything Democrats Say About Georgia Election Law Is A Lie. Remember, the latest polls show that 70% of Americans across all political and ethnic lines are in favor of Voter ID. The same is true of wanting to stop illegal immigration. For some reason these polls are being ignored by Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer, and they may find that it will cost them dearly. The Democrats really won’t like this feature of the Georgia law.
· A few things to remember about this “chapeau de derrierre.” Dr. Fauci managed to make the AIDS crisis a hundred times worse by doing all the wrong things all of the time and promising a vaccine that never came.
· The media is beginning to feel the hostility of their audience[JW2] . Media layoffs pummel newsrooms and newspaper ad revenue fell 63% from 2008 to 2018. Trust in traditional media is at an all-time low. 56% of Americans agree with the statement that “Journalists and reporters are purposely trying to mislead people.” I’m amazed that there are still 44% who haven’t figured it out, yet.
· Thousands of illegals being released in Texas on “Honor System.” Are you kidding me? Are you effing kidding me? Meanwhile, arrests of sex offenders at the border hits a five-year high. The Texas National Guard needs to be at the border full time and fully armed. Buses need to be lined up and idling and ready to return them from whence they came as soon as they fill up. No waiting, no processing. Quick return trip.
· It’s always a mismatch when a dumb newsperson with an agenda runs up against someone smarter who won’t go along. Congressman Mike Waltz had to school CNN host Pamela Brown.
· Well, that didn’t take long. SOCOM already investigating their new diversity chief’s old posts berating Trump and Cruz. Our military is in real trouble.
· Who is being affected by the chip shortage? A wide swath of industry. Autos, Consumer Electronics, Semiconductor Equipment Manufacturers, Chipmakers, Smartphones.
· Vox tweeted that while Americans make up less than 5% of the world’s population, they own roughly 45% of all the world’s privately held firearms. The comments were not, I suspect, what they expected[JW3] .