Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Follow-up to “I’m Done With Portland.” Portland, RIP. I’m reminded of the old saying that what can’t continue, won’t. Makes me wonder if buying Portland real estate might be a good contrarian play. It would certainly take some patience. So far the politicians and inhabitants haven’t been motivated to address the problems with the severity that will be required.
· The Green Revolution Is Impossible. Of course it is. Germany should be a good model for failure, one that California seems intent on following.
Liberals tell us that we are in the midst of a transition from fossil fuels to wind and solar energy. The reality is that no such transition is taking place, nor will it.
The quantity of metal required to make just one generation of renewable tech units to replace fossil fuels, is much larger than first thought. Current mining production of these metals is not even close to meeting demand. Current reported mineral reserves are also not enough in size. Most concerning is copper as one of the flagged shortfalls.
The bottom line is that no transition from fossil fuels to “green” energy sources is under way, nor will it occur, ever. The green dream is not just a folly but a fraud. Those who perpetrate it, like Al Gore, John Kerry, Barack Obama, Greta Thunberg, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and many others, are fraudsters who make Bernie Madoff look like Mother Teresa.
As someone pointed out, a battery is a storage unit, not a power source. That means that EV’s actually run on coal. LMAO!
· You mean Biden lied? Come on, man. New evidence of Biden’s role in the FBI raid of Trump’s home. Special Master Order Reveals Biden’s Direct Involvement In Trump Raid And Six Other bombshells.
· What is it with these people. Do they all think we’re as dumb as they are and incapable of checking their veracity. Biden makes up story of his being “very engaged” in 1960’s Civil Rights movement. Kamala makes up another story from her childhood. Karine Jean-Pierre confused Nord Stream 1 Pipeline with Nordstrom’s Department Store and tweeted that both Trump and Gov. Kemp stole elections. That’s OK, but when MAGA Republicans do it…
· After using FBI to suppress son’s crimes and raid political rival’s home, Biden warns democracy in danger. From the Babylon Bee, but not sure it’s satire.
· Poor thing. Tucker Carlson gives her nightmares and she’s had a hard time “forgiving” her family for being Republicans. Jennifer Lawrence comes off as the poster child for vapidity.