Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Virtue Signaling from the U.S. Navy. They put a mask on the eagle. As the old saying goes…The difference between the Armed Services and the Boy Scouts is that the Boy Scouts have adult leaders and get to carry knives.
· More COVID madness. People fleeing a volcanic eruption can’t board vessels until vaccinated.
· A calamité Agricole in France. Your vintage Bordeaux and Burgundy just went up in value.
· An interesting strategy. Make Sheriffs Great Again. The arConstitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association, or CSPOA, calls the county sheriffs the “last hope” for freedom in America…The sheriff is independent from so much of the elite power centers threatening America today. He answers directly to the people who elected him. His oath to the Constitution is the same as anyone else in government, but the distinction for the office of sheriff is that he has enforcement power.
· Just how bad has Biden blown it at the border? Pretty bad.
· How about Foreign Policy? You may remember former Secretary of Defense and CIA Director Robert Gate’s statement. “Joe Biden has been wrong on nearly every foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades.” Why would he change now?
· It is way past time that these attacks be met with a suitably violent response.
· A case where I believe we should trust the science.