Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Just how nuts are these people, you ask? Well, here’s your answer. Wouldn’t you just love to be at Claire’s for a nice Fourth of July barbeque? More evidence. This time from the epicenter of nutdom, Los Angeles. Reminds me of the old limerick: There once was a woman from Exeter, so lovely that men craned their necks at her. One was even so brave to take out and wave, the distinguishing mark of his sex at her.
· Victor Davis Hanson is always worth paying attention to. He is worried that the Military is potentially losing Middle America. He is right.
· Just brilliant! Chinese menu translation of Jerk Chicken came out Chicken Rude and Unreasonable. I’m changing the name of my world-famous[JW1] Jamaican Jerk Chicken Rub to John’s Rude and Unreasonable Chicken Rub.
· This article about Essential Oils caught my eye. I’ve read that an open bottle of Oil of Rosemary in your workspace will enhance your mental acuity. You can be the judge of whether it is working for me. I did notice, however, that there was no mention in the article of Bacon Grease, which causes me to question anything they say.
· The foreign press apparently doesn’t have to pretend the emperor is wearing clothes. And this. A Meme Come To Life. A confused Biden pull out his notes to answer a simple question about Russia and still screws it up.
· If I didn’t know better, I’d think some Democrats have been looking at the polls that overwhelmingly show support for Voter ID. Some are beginning to employ their old fallback, the Dopeler Effect, claiming that they were “always” for Voter ID. The Bozone Layer is hard to penetrate.
· Why can’t the left let go of slavery? Because they have no substantive issues to stand on and they are desperate as they see their black voting bloc slipping away. When you want to rob Peter to pay Paul, you can usually count on Paul’s support.