Back to Top
In The News for Friday, March 16, 2021
· I had the Moderna vaccine so maybe I’m done. I’m sure the jury is still out. The CEO of Pfizer said yesterday that those who had the Pfizer vaccine might need a third shot within 12 months and possibly annually.
In The News for Thursday, April 15, 2021
· Things just got a little tighter in the House for Nancy Pelosi. The Democrats’ margin is now 6 after Julia Lethow (R-LA) was seated.
· A profile of Coinbase’s anti-woke CEO, Brian Armstrong.
· Nancy Pelosi’s husband
In The News for Wednesday, April 14, 2021
· In case you missed this, it is a must see for anyone who watches CNN. I expect it to be taken down and am surprised it hasn’t been. More. They were caught about as red-handed as you could get caught admitting that they are a Democratic propaganda outlet. Here is Powerline’s take. Today’s Least Surprising Story. Look for more releases today.
In The News for Tuesday, April 13, 2021
· Virtue Signaling from the U.S. Navy. They put a mask on the eagle. As the old saying goes…The difference between the Armed Services and the Boy Scouts is that the Boy Scouts have adult leaders and get to carry knives.
· More COVID madness. People fleeing a volcanic eruption can’t board vessels until vaccinated.
In The News for Monday, April 12, 2021
In The News for Friday, April 9, 2021
In The News for Thursday, April 8, 2021
· Tucker Carlson spent some time talking about United Airlines ridiculous statement issued the other day. It is worth listening to. Personally, all I care about is having a pilot that gets me back on the ground safely. I could care less about the gender or skin color of the captain.
· 75% of likely U.S. voters favor photo identification such nas a driver’s license to vote. This is a losing issue for Democrats. 73% of black voters... [Read More]
In The News For Wednesday, April 7, 2021
· Breaking. It must absolutely kill them to have to admit Trump was right. DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas says the Biden administration may restart construction on the Wall to fill any “gaps” in the current barrier. Look forward to Jan Psaki handling that question at the next press briefing.
In The News for Tuesday, April 6, 2021
· From the DOD web site. Unbelievable!
· Trump calls for boycott of Woke enterprises. “I hope millions of conservatives will heed Trump’s call and, to the extent feasible, boycott every enterprise that sides with the left. If only the left flexes its economic muscle, we will lose the culture and political wars in a rout.” Read More]
In The News for Monday, April 5, 2021
In The New For Thursday, April 1, 2021
· Yesterday was the 40th anniversary of the assassination attempt on President Ronald Reagan. Powerline had a fascinating post of the event and its aftermath.
In The News for Wednesday, March 31, 2021
· The Washington Post, you read that right, The Washington Post has awarded President Biden Four Pinocchios (the max) for his lies about the Georgia law on voting. His handlers apparently believe they can put anything on the teleprompter and Joe will read it, which appears to be true. Unfortunately for them they misjudged the WAPO’s willingness to back up their lies. In case you had any doubt that the Georgia legislature was on the right track with their new Voter Integrity Law, all doubt has been removed as it was blasted by aging Hollywood nincompoop, Cher.
In The News for Tuesday, March 30, 2021
· If this is true, and there is no reason to believe it isn’t based on Nancy Pelosi’s letter to her Democrat colleagues, it ought to be front page news everywhere. Her actions are perilously close to treason.
· The Hedge Fund causing all the problems is Archegos Capital Management, run under a family office for a former analyst at Tiger Management, Bill Hwang. Unlike other classics hedge funds, those set up a family offices were granted... [Read More]
In The News for Monday, March 29, 2021
· I like to start the day with a smile, do the first thing I check on Saturday mornings is Powerline’s Week in Pictures. Sometimes they just nail it.
· If you are interested, and you should be, in what is happening at our border, you owe it to yourself to watch this 6 minute presentation using data from the World Bank and U.S. Census Bureau. I encourage you to watch the whole thing and then see... [Read More]
In The News for Friday, March 26, 2021
· Well, we Joe finally held a press conference, bizarre as it was. Apparently he had most, if not all, of the questions in advance and a briefing book prepared from which he read. Here is one take from John Hinderaker, who wasn’t willing to spend an hour out of his life that he could never get back. He summarized some of the reviews. I did watch it, and some blatant lies went totally unchallenged by his adoring press. Real-time social media ripped his halting performance.
In The News for Thursday, March 25, 2021
· From Bank of America: The futility of trying to time the market. There are other studies that show the same thing.
· UFO’s break the U.S.’s current understanding of the laws of physics according to Luis Elizondo, the former UFO program chief at the Pentagon. The conclusion is that they are not only “real” but the information surrounding them is “compelling.”
In The News for Wednesday, March 24, 2021
· An excellent article about the woes of the woke media. Woke Media Becomes Broke Media. Freddie DeBoer, a card-carrying member of the far left media had a very on point take.
In the span of a decade or so, essentially all professional media not explicitly branded as conservative has been taken over by a school of politics that emerged from humanities departments at elite universities and began colonizing the college educated through social media. Those politics are obscure, they are confusing, they are socially and culturally extreme, they are expressed in a bizarre vocabulary, they are deeply... [Read More]
In The News for Tuesday, March 23, 2021
· When even your media adjuncts turn on you, you know you have a problem. The New York Times and the Washington Post have finally realized there is a major crisis taking place at our Southern border. Democrats are facing a tough situation without any good options as their lies are finally being exposed by someone other than Fox News. White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki is still doing her best Baghdad Bob impersonation. Rather than face the music, the White House called a lid. That seems to be their usual response.
In The News for Monday, March 22, 2021
· Judge Silberman’s Dissent. A huge dose of good advice from a respected jurist. Well worth reading. It’s gotten a lot of press in the last week.
· As I’ve tried to point out, when the military becomes a target if ridicule, it is not good. Babylon Bee: Instead Of Traditional Warfare, Chinese Military Will Now Be Trained To Shout Wrong Pronouns At American Troops.
In The News for Friday, March 19, 2021
· Twelve Republicans in the House show some backbone. My Rep., Chuck Fleischmann, was not one of them and I wrote him to express my wish that he would step up and begin to fight the hijacking of our government instead of trying to keep his head down. Those Representatives who don’t stand up are likely to face challenges in the 2022 primaries. Deservedly so.
In The News for Thursday, March 18, 2021
In The News for Wednesday, March 17, 2021
· Given an opportunity, there is nothing liberals won’t try screw up. They want to ban fireworks at the annual Fourth of July celebration at Mt. Rushmore. My guess is that Kristi Noem won’t stand for it.
· Let’s hope the Democrats ignore what voters are telling them. It will come back to bite them where the sun doesn’t shine.
In The News for Tuesday, March 16m 2021
In The News for Monday, March 15, 2021
· Pelosi! Tear Down This Wall! Every single Republican in the House and Senate should be chanting this 24/7. I’ve seen it in person and I can’t believe this is happening in our country.
· I’ve faced some serious dilemmas before, but nothing like this.
In The News-Weekend Edition-Saturday, March 13, 2021
· Scott Johnson does a very good job expressing my thoughts on the speech Thursday by our refugee from Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum. “Go to hell, you blithering phony.” Scott is usually a bit more diplomatic. Like a lot of us, I suspect he has reached the end of his tether. This article appeared in the Telegraph in Great Britain. “But He Hasn’t Got Anything On.” So far the U.S. media is pretending he has clothes on.
In The News for Friday, March 12, 2021
· Glenn Reynolds in the New York Post. To defeat woke tyrants, the rest of us must treat them like the monsters they are. True.
In The News for Thursday, March 11, 2021
· So if you suggest malfeasance you’re a conspiracy theorist. Twenty-eight states changed voting rules to boost mail-in ballots.
· Much, if not most, of the government’s response to COVID-19 has had little or negative effect on the public. Your government at work. This shouldn’t be news if you are a regular reader.
In The News for Wednesday, March 10, 2021
· I certainly hope this is true. A Political Nuclear Explosion Is Coming. Remember the famous quote from Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto, “I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve.”
· China carries out giant Microsoft hack. Not to worry, I’m sure Joe is on it. Joe? Joe? Someone wake Joe up. We’re not dealing with a case of ‘The Emperor Has No Clothes.’ We’re dealing with... [Read More]
In The News for Tuesday, March 9, 2021
· Want a really good scare? If Rick Grennell is anywhere near right, we are in serious trouble. He told Newsmax TV that ‘President Susan Rice’ is in charge.
· As I’ve said on numerous occasions, the best way to combat the insanity of the left is ridicule 24/7. Is there a better candidate than Eric Swalwell?
In The News for Monday, March 8, 2021
· The Senate passed the mislabeled COVID Relief Bill, which they are calling the “American Rescue Plan.” The gentleman from Madame Tussaud’s, leader of the free world, came out of hiding to briefly struggle explaining what it was all about. He actually said the bill “will cut child poverty in half.” What have we done? Après Pelosi, Le Deluge.
Today’s vote apparently signals the Democrats’ adoption of “Modern Monetary Theory,” which, as best I can make it out, holds that printing money creates... [Read More]
Comment on Trip to Washington, D.C. - Friday, Mar. 5, 2021
· Just how ludicrous are things in Washington, D.C.? Here’s a good take from Tucker Carlson. Watch the whole 13 minutes. The first thing you notice walking around D.C. is that everyone, and I mean everyone, is wearing masks. Walking outside, bicycling, tossing a football…they are all masked. I actually had a “Karen” call me out on the National Mall for being unmasked, and I wasn’t within 40 yards of another person. I “politely” told her she needed a life. Sometimes hand signals are useful when you’re too far away for voice communications.
The Smithsonian Museums are closed, so you’re pretty much... [Read More]
In The News-Weekend Edition, Saturday, Feb. 27, 2021
· Move over Hydroxychloroquine. 105-year old beats COVID. She credits old arthritis cure, Gin Soaked Raisins.
· As someone said the other day, “Don’t make fun of the South when it snows. It’s rare. Sort of like a Northern school winning a National Football Championship.” LOL.
In The News for Friday, February 26, 2021
· Wonder if Gov. Cuomo is a believer in ‘what’s good for the goose is good for the gander’? He once insisted that Kavanaugh take a lie detector test. We’ll be waiting…
· What I’ve been saying. It’s Time to Start Being Optimistic. Vaccinations are up, cases are down, and the economy is primed to boom. Got my first dose of the Moderna vaccine on Wednesday. Second dose due 28 days later. So far... [Read More]
In The News for Thursday, February 25, 2021
· You think maybe the Democrats know something the rest of us figured out some time ago? Why Are House Dems Calling On Biden To Give Up Full Control Of Nuclear Weapons? How embarrassing. A letter signed by 36 members of the Democrat House caucus. His ‘mentis’ is too ‘non compos’ to trust with the football.
· Some sanity from the Judicial branch. Judge blocks enforcement of Biden’s moratorium on most deportations.
In The News for Wednesday, February 24, 2021
· Death to Me! David Mikics, the John and Rebecca Moores Professor of English at the University of Houston has written one of the best articles I’ve read on our ridiculously woke cancel culture. It is fitting that the New York Times, which was a Stalin apologist for years, is the subject of the article. I encourage you to read this and, if you haven’t seen it, to watch the movie The Death of Stalin. It is on Netflix.
In The News for Tuesday, February 23, 2021
· The Campaign Motto that fits best. “I’ve Got Half A Mind To Be President.” The gentleman from Madame Tussauds doesn’t appear to be firing on all cylinders.
· From Emmy Award winner who Slow Joe called the “gold standard” of dealing with COVID-19 to a potential subject of impeachment. New York lawmakers ‘inching’ toward a bipartisan impeachment probe of Gov. Cuomo.
In The News for Monday, February 22, 2021
· I’ll be in Washington, D.C. next week on a working vacation. Looking forward to seeing all the fences and razor wire Nancy Pelosi has erected. This ridiculousness needs to be brought to an end, but I somehow doubt we have a President willing to step up see it done.
In The News for Friday, February 19, 2021
In The News for Thursday, February 18, 2021
· Rush Limbaugh, R.I.P. He was in a class by himself and he dominated his profession for a lot of years. His studio used to be on the first floor below our Palm Beach office when I was with Morgan Keegan. As you walked up the sidewalk to enter the building, you could usually smell cigar smoke since he often kept his windows open. Mark Steyn had a beautiful obituary. His comments on Rush’s humor are particularly fun. Here are 20 of his greatest quotes. #14: A Bigot is a person who wins an argument with a liberal.
In The News for Wednesday, February 17, 2021
In The News for Tuesday, February 16, 2021
· For good or bad, the Democrats have put impeachment on the table as a political strategy. The question is whether they will be on the receiving end if the Republicans sweep the House and Senate in 2022. It’s a fair argument that using Executive Orders to repeal Immigration Law is an impeachable offense. We’ll see what develops. I’m guessing we’ll see this film clip a lot over the next few years.
· Right at the end of... [Read More]
In The News for Friday, February 12, 2021
· How dumb are reporters? You don’t have to answer that. I think we all have a pretty good idea. Andrea Mitchell, whose only apparent claim to fame is being married to Alan Greenspan, made the mistake of trying to go head-to-head with Ted Cruz, her intellectual superior by a country mile. Equally funny, Jennifer Rubin stepped in for the high five and instead stepped on a rake. These are our intellectual betters, folks. They are nothing more than political operatives with a byline.
In The News for Thursday, February 11, 2021
· Maybe it is about time for the Climatistas to “follow the science.” Not very likely as they are too invested in the narrative and not likely to admit their perfidy. Climate “Crisis” Update.
· Biden has created a crisis at our Southern border. Polls show Americans are overwhelmingly in favor of stronger border controls, but it is playing to deaf ears. States need to continue taking the administration to court as Texas has... [Read More]
In The News for Wednesday, February 10, 2021
· Joe Biden puts the interests of illegal immigrants ahead of the interests of Americans. Joe Biden creates a crisis at the border. Every state needs to sue for injunctive relief. I know you must find it comforting to know that illegals convicted of crimescy will not be prioritized for deportation. They should be prioritized for jail, no bond, and then upon completion of their sentence placed in a circus cannon and shot over the Rio Grande.
In The News for Tuesday, February 9, 2021
· This just in. Tampa Bay stripped of Super Bown title after 50 uncounted points found overnight at the stadium. In other news a post game drug test showed Tom Brady may have had performance enhancing Metamucil in his bloodstream. In other news, the NFL’s experiment with their first female referee didn’t go as expected.
· Speaking of the Super Bowl…Were those the worst set of ads you ever saw? I thing the Babylon Bee... [Read More]
In The News for Monday, February 8, 2021
· Democrats seem to think that the worm will never turn. They may be shocked when it happens. Marjorie Taylor Greene might have benefitted from the Democrat’s efforts to cancel her. Tom Cotton puts it in perspective.
· From Glenn Reynolds of Instapundit: Hilarious!
STUPID CHINESE. DON’T THEY KNOW THAT... [Read More]
In The News-Weekend Edition-Sat. Feb. 6, 2021
· I’ve said this all along as you know if you are a regular reader. A new paper from the Bureau of Economic Research found that “enforcement of mandatory restrictions appears to have driven the collapse of sales in California.”
The Best of Powerline's Week in Pictures for Sat., Feb. 6, 2021
Pretty sure this isn't a meme
Of course it would
If it weren't for double standards, the left would have no standards at all.
Just scratching the surface
Or Gov. Noem
Finally, a plan to beat the Russians
I have to admit it's been fun to watch
In The News for Friday, February 5, 2021
· Freshman Congresswoman Lauren Boebert is 5 feet of pistol packing kickass. Ilhan might have chosen the wrong person to mess with.
In The News for Thursday, February 4, 2021
In The News for Wednesday, February 3, 2021
In The News for Tuesday, February 1, 2021
· “Critical Race Theory is a set of poisonous, racist, anti-American set of doctrines…” But it may not be questioned by the current administration. It is a total scam.
In The News for Monday, February 1, 2021
· A long piece, but one which should be read in its entirety, on the Tsunami of Hate that we are dealing with and just how bad it is.
· Special Gamestop Edition of The Week in Pictures. Billy Ray Valentine and Louis Winthrope III. LOL. Looking good, Billy Ray. Feeling good, Louis. Wall Street Bets, the subreddit message board that got all this started now has over 1 billion members. That’s a lot of potential buying power and... [Read More]
In The News for Friday, January 29, 2021
· Wall Street has a history of screwing successful short squeezes. The last time anyone cornered the market was in 1922 when Clarence Saunders, the founder of Piggly Wiggly, cornered the market in his stock. The governors of the stock exchange then changed the rules and gave the shorts extra time to deliver the share of cover their shorts, effectively saving them. Robinhood’s explanation of their trading halt made sense. They probably should have been more transparent in their explanation originally and they wouldn’t have been lambasted on social media to the extent they were. At least is brough some “unity” to Congress as Ted Cruz and AOC found some common ground. That was before... [Read More]
In The News for Thursday, January 28, 2021
· In case you disagree with Joe Biden’s Transgender Policy, Facebook will ban you for “incitement.” Don’t have to worry about that. Facebook has been removed from all my devices and my account terminated.
In The News for Wednesday, January 27, 2021
· Senate Democrats choose The ‘Nastiest’ Democrat to preside over their trumped up impeachment trial after Chief Justice John Roberts declined to be involved. It will be a vindictive partisan exercise in futility. Sen. Rand Paul had a thorough takedown. 45 Republican Senators voted to throw out the impeachment due to lack of jurisdiction. That means only five might possibly betray their party and vote for impeachment. It would take 17. Game over. Politico holds out hope, but there isn’t a chance. The five who voted with the Democrats were Collins, Murkowski, Romney, Sasse and Toomey. The rest of the GOP should take a cue from the Amish and totally shun them. It will be interesting... [Read More]
In The News for Tuesday, January 26, 2021
· The House delivered Nancy Pelosi’s ridiculous impeachment articles to the Senate last night. It is entirely possible the Democrats have painted themselves into a corner that they can’t get out of and one that will have the opposite effect of what they intend.
· Insanity Wrap #131. No dearth of things to highlight.
· I had actually hoped it would be possible to take a wait and see
approach to how President Biden intended to govern, but that was very
short-lived after seeing his first 17 Executive Orders. I grade his first week
in office a complete disaster and one that sets the stage for what to expect. Unfortunately,
what we seem to have is a less benevolent Chauncey Gardner. Hopefully, “there will be growth in the
spring.” The question is how much damage can be done before the electorate
has a chance in the 2022 elections to reverse this train wreck. I might add
that Bernie Sanders believes
In The News-Weekend Edition January 23, 2021
· Well, thank goodness the media has some “peaceful protests” to ignore as Antifa continues to burn Portland and Seattle. It’s gotten scant, and not condemnatory coverage from CNN and the NYT but no mention at all on MSNBC. They make the Capitol “riots” look like a fraternity prank gone bad.
· If you would really like to make a statement that you are really
woke and on board with Biden’s mask mandate, this
is just the ticket
In The News for Friday, January 22, 2021
In The News for Thursday, January 21 2021
· I can appreciate this in light of watching my parents cope with technology for the first time in their 80’s and 90’s. I’d like to thank whomever told my mom that WTF means “wow that’s fantastic.” Her texts are so much more fun now. This one also caught my attention: Do y’all remember, before the internet, that people thought the cause of stupidity was the lack of access to information? Yeah. It wasn’t that.
· As... [Read More]
In The News for Wednesday, January 20, 2021
· In a city famous for ludicrous political theater, this is easily in a class by itself. Nothing says “normal, legitimate election” like a swearing-in behind 12 feet of razor wire and 25,000 troops that you’re not sure you can trust.
In The News for Tuesday, January 19, 2021
· The Left always tries to silence – and criminalize – its opposition. They have to do this because their ideas are too stupid and self-serving to withstand honest criticism. The Left now just wants to silence Conservatives – all of them. Related: Brit Hume Tweet. Most of the news coming out of the mainstream media and the Democrats seems to be flogging the narrative that our biggest threat to Democracy is white supremacy. Anyone who buys that isn’t paying attention. It is a straw man, designed to take attention away from the attempt to take away fundamental, constitutionally guaranteed... [Read More]
In The News for Monday, January 1, 2021
In The News-Weekend Edition, January 17, 2021
In The News for Friday, January 15, 2021
· Ammo Grrrll’s column today is her usual readable, biting look at current events. We have a long, long learning curve.
· I mentioned yesterday the proliferation of social media alternatives that are gaining traction. Two messaging services, Signal and Telegram, use encrypting technology and have been gaining users at a rapid pace. President Trump has a Telegram group and he continues to post on it, although at this point there are only about 500,000 followers compared... [Read More]
In The News for Thursday, January 14, 2021
· Watched some of the House proceedings yesterday. We are in real trouble with these people determining our fate. Here is an example of the nonsense being spouted. If anyone should be cancelled it is this idiot. Here is what Bennie Thompson, chairman of the House Homeland Security panel had to say. As I said, we are in real trouble with these people in charge. We will not be lectured by the violent, anti-American, revolutionary left. I talk to people all over the country, mostly professionals, and they are not cowed. They are livid! When called out by Rep. Gaetz, the Dems screamed at him. This must totally confound the... [Read More]
In The News for Wednesday, January 13, 2021
· Is there anything we can do to fight what is going on? Stop funding the people and nations that despise us. Take a page from the liberal’s playbook. We have our own Deux Ex Machina. And remember what Harry Truman said back when Democrats still had American values.
In The News for Tuesday, January 12, 2021
In The News for Saturday, January 9, 2021
· A truly outstanding Week in Pictures.
· In what should probably be no surprise, President Trump will not attend the inauguration of Joe Biden. I’m sure there are some heads being scratched over Friday’s Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll which showed an approval rating of 48%.
In The News for Friday, January 8, 2021
· As Stephen Kruiser says, Media finally finds a mob it doesn’t like. Let me be clear about this up front: I in no way condone what went on. Riots are riots. I’m not some mainstream media hack who prevaricates when writing about civil unrest in order to cover for people I might think are on the right side of things. Once you go full mob rule, I don’t care who you voted for, you’re an idiot and you’re on the wrong side.... [Read More]
In The News for Thursday, January 7, 2021
· The massive size of the crowd in Washington, D.C. yesterday for the Stop the Steal demonstration is a testament to how frustrated millions of Americans are with the election “irregularities” and the vicious attacks on Trump supporters by the left. I’ve been predicting a backlash, and it finally happened. Most of the huge crowd had no idea what was happening as a very small group, probably infiltrated by instigators, marched on the Capitol. The next two years aren’t likely to have Democrats and Republicans joining hands and singing Kumbaya. Here’s a good idea of just how mad people are and how fed up. It’s the kind of behavior we take for granted from liberals but are surprised to... [Read More]
In The News for Wednesday, January 6, 2021
· Today is likely to be an interesting day in Congress. Pence promises ‘We will have our day in Congress’ with election challenges. Taken straight out of the Democrat’s playbook and they’re not happy about it. Meanwhile, Georgia state senators are calling on him to postpone counting the election results.
· Related: Looks like today’s Trump Rally in Washington, D.C. might have been a boon for the airline industry.
In The News for Tuesday, January 5, 2021
In The News for Monday, January 4, 2021
In The News - New Year's Day Edition 2020
· President Trump’s New Year’s Eve video. American Exceptionalism.
· Dave Barry’s Year in Review 2020. One of my annual favorites.
Sample: MARPRIL … which starts off calmly enough, as the Democratic Party, desperate to find an alternative to 132-year-old White guy Bernie Sanders, settles on 132-year-old White guy Joe Biden, who cruises to Read More]
In The News for Thursday, December 31, 2020
· Tucker Carlson’s speech to Turning Point USA. Very good and worth sitting down and listening to. If you don’t think that we are in the fight of our lives, you aren’t paying attention to current events. The last half of his speech is particularly good.
In The News for Wednesday, December 30, 2020
· Amid all the political turmoil and over the top “wokeness” we’re subjected to on a daily basis, it’s nice to have some humor injected at the expense of a liberal fake. As Scott Johnson says in his piece, The News, Hilaria Style, never miss a chance to laugh at these people. The New York Post takes her to task. As if she didn’t have enough problems, she is still married to Alec Baldwin. The wedding itself was an interesting piece of play acting.
· Let’s start off the day with some humor, courtesy of a few Antifa soyboys. These are their shock troops?
· Let’s see. These are the guys that gave unfettered access to the airwaves for Michael Avenatti, Adam Schiff, Eric Swalwell…Spare me your fake righteousness, you lying liars. In what dystopian universe do these two pass for objective journalists?
In The News for Monday, December 28, 2020
In The News for Wednesday December. 24.. 2020
· I’ll never forget the Christmas I spent in Vietnam in 1971. I may be the only time in my life that I’ve ever been homesick imagining my big family by the fireplace opening presents. My favorite Christmas song has always been I’ll Be Home For Christmas. I hope you all have a Very Merry Christmas.
In The News for Tuesday, December 22, 2020
· History repeats itself? You might find President Eisenhower’s actions following the 1960 election eerily similar to President Trump’s following this one. As should be no surprise, Illinois was at the center of that one as Daly delivered thousands of fraudulent ballots.
· Election Fraud Update: The chances of overturning this fraud are not looking good, but here is what’s going on. The ballots in question are more than enough to swing the election.
In The News for Monday, December 21, 2020
· For those of you interested in getting into some of the esoteric market studies, I recommend Chris Ciovacco’s weekend update. I find his historical studies of past market behavior very helpful. Why study market history? Chris tags a very apropos Bible verse, Ecclesiastes 1:9: What has been is what will be, and what has been done is what will be done, and there is nothing new under the sun. It had never occurred to me that so many of... [Read More]
In The News for Friday, December 18, 2020
In The News for Thursday, December 17, 2020
In The News for Wednesday, December 16, 2020
In The News for Tuesday, December 15, 2020
In The News for Monday, December 14, 2020
· Former NYC Mayor Ed Koch had a great quote after losing the Democratic primary to David Dinkins. He was asked if he would again seek public office and he replied, “No, the people have spoken…and they must be punished.” His words proved prophetic as Dinkins went on to become the most feckless mayor ever in NYC until the current resident of the office, Bill DeBlasio. Koch’s comments seem particularly apropos to Los Angeles[JW1] in light of recent statements from Soros sponsored DA George Gascon.
In The News for Friday, December 11, 2020
· Never one to shirk controversy, Ammo Grrrll takes on the transgender movement in her column today.
It’s long past time that we stop agreeing to play along. We are nice people who do not enjoy being unkind to the mentally ill or con artists. But it is critical to our personal and collective sanity eventually to say, “That emperor has no flippin’ clothes on. I will not say things that I know to be untrue and you can’t make me. Now get the... [Read More]
In The News for Thursday, December 10, 2020
· It appears that at least seventeen other states have joined Texas in its lawsuit. so far, and it looks likely there will be others. Call your Secretary of State and demand they join the lawsuit. Here are all the states involved.
In The News for Wednesday, December 9, 2020
· The State of Texas has gone straight to the U.S. Supreme Court in its lawsuit against GA, MI, PA and WI over election rules. Louisiana has joined Texas. Some good comments from John Hinderaker at Powerline.
Writing at PJ Media, Stephen Kruiser isn’t feeling charitable to the Dems. I didn’t used to be this mean-spirited about politics but after what they did for the last for years, I find myself a bit bereft of any charitable feelings for the Dems.
In The News for Tuesday, December 8, 2020
· The guy who epitomized “The Right Stuff” has passed away at the age of 97. Chuck Yeager, the first man to fly faster than the speed of sound flying “Glamorous Glennis,” and a decorated combat pilot and later test pilot, led an amazing life.
· If you haven’t been following the story of Mark Zuckerberg’s involvement in the recent election, you might find this interesting.
In The News for Monday, December 7, 2020
· Unbelievable evidence of blatant voter fraud continues to emerge at a seemingly increasing rate. The most recent revelations from Georgia clearly indicate unlawful activity and the Governor has finally called for a signature audit. The Republican legislatures in these states need to find their backbones and take action. After seeing the ballot stuffing video,... [Read More]
In The News for Friday, December 4, 2020
· With President Trump potentially in line for two or three Nobel Peace Prizes, I suppose we should have expected this.
In The News for Thursday, December 3, 2020
In The News for Wednesday, December 2, 2020
In The News for Tuesday, December 1, 2020
· “The Smartest Man in the Room” is on Sidney Powell’s team. Navid Keshavarz is one of the weightiest names in the world when it comes to cyber-security problems. He has done work in the past for DIA, CIA, NSA, DHS office of Intelligence & Analysis[JW1] and M.I.T. With the New York Times touting Dr. Kfeshavarz-Nia’s brilliance and his ability to sniff out fraud, they’ll struggle to claim he’s not a reliable expert. The more data experts see, the more the legitimacy of Biden’s victory is in doubt.
In The News for Monday, November 30, 2020
· Reasons why the 2020 Presidential Election are deeply puzzling. For those of you who haven’t read or don’t want to read some of the more involved pieces that I’ve linked to, this is a very good, concise look at what we saw on election night and why we should be conderned.
· A touching and personal message from Gen. Flynn to all his supporters. It is worth reading this message from a true patriot.
In The News for Friday, November 27, 2020
· The most compelling, definitive and complete rundown of The Steal, yet. It is long and thorough and requires a close read by someone not a statistician or mathematician. The conclusion is that it indicated fraud accounted for a swing of 42 Electoral votes. Someone needs to go to jail for a long time. From The Voter Integrity Project. I get the distinct feeling that no one is quite ready to roll over and move on. Good. Here is a good compendium of stories on the subject.