Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Want to see our problems at the Southern border end instantly? Institute this policy.
· The Dem Midterm Wipeout Watch (2). In a seismic shift, Democrats are switching to the Republican party at four times the rate that Republicans are switching to the Democratic party.
· Hey FBI, We’re Running Low on Those White Domestic Terrorists You Keep Warning Us About.
· I think it is safe to say that there is one metric where Joe Biden has far surpassed Trump. When Trump left the White House, inflation was 1.6%. Now it is 8.5% after 14 months of Joe Biden at the helm. Biden’s inflation spin assumes all voters are as dumb as Democrats. Really, Joe? Biden roasted on Twitter for bald-faced lie.
You can almost picture McKinsey running to the bank to deposit CNN’s consulting check before CNN woke up to the scam.
A quarter of a billion dollars on a streaming service so iffy that it would take a moron — or a high-priced consulting firm — to rate its chances any better than “You’ve got to be kidding me.”
· Okay, I’m Sorry to Say It, but Kamala Harris Really Isn’t Very Bright. No s**t, Sherlock. Could it be more obvious?
· The Woke freakout to Elon’s takeover bid for Twitter. More popcorn, please. And this beautiful fact: Twitter has hired Goldman Sachs to advise it on how Elon’s $54.20 offer is too low. Only problem: Goldman has a SELL rating on Twitter with a price target of $30. ROTFLMAO!