Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· In light of the tragedy in Uvalde, TX, you’d think a story like this would get wide coverage by the media. The problem is that it doesn’t fit the narrative.
· Our Woke Military has announced suggested names to replace the names of Confederates on Military Bases. Eg. Ft. Bragg to Fort Liberty.
· Victory at Sea. Pushback: Navy loses in attempt to fire officer who refused COVID shots.
· What a pathetic and divisive response from our former President. Ever-Classy Obama Uses Texas Massacre to Remind Us He Hates Cops. Here is his ridiculous Tweet:
As we grieve the children of Uvalde today, we should take time to recognize that two years have passed since the murder of George Floyd under the knee of a police officer. His killing stays with us all to this day, especially those who loved him.
— Barack Obama (@BarackObama) May 25, 2022
· Beta O’Rourke puts political career to rest. He’s done in Texas.
· A Cabinency of Dunces. “…but one area of agreement is the sheer craziness of Biden’s cabinet appointments, who have translated his incoherent ideology into catastrophic governance.
· In all, three words that describe a good policy to keep our schools and students safe from would-be killers: school resource officers.
· The prosecution has rested in the Sussman case after showing jury billing records. Hopefully, a conviction will allow Durham to follow the breadcrumbs back to Hillary. Hopefully, there is an orange jumpsuit in her future.
· Have I mentioned before that Joe Biden historically has shown a tenuous relationship with the truth? False claim about the second amendment. President Biden repeated his claim that certain weapons were prohibited at the time that the Second Amendment was ratified. That is simply untrue.