Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· The first Week in Pictures for 2022. Happy New Year Edition.
· A good compendium of out hyperventilating media. These people are idiots!
· Dr. Robert Malone, the inventor of the MRNA technology has been a voice of reason and very critical of the government’s response. He suggests we are living through a “mass formation psychosis” much like Germany in the 30’s. Naturally, he has been banned on Twitter. He is without doubt one of the most qualified people in the world to discuss the vaccines.
· Sticking With Last Year’s Predictions. Don’t blame them. They were right, so far.
· Some comments on Dan Rather, one of the forefathers of fake news.
· An interesting Twitter thread from Ben Shapiro on COVID.
· Francisco Solano-Godinez is a good example of the totally ****ed-up immigration policies under Dementia Joe. I believe that November 2022 is setting up to be a rebuke of nuclear proportion to the Democratic liberals who have left the voters behind in their frantic quest to change society.
· Blonds everywhere are ecstatic! AOC: Singlehandedly putting an end to dumb blond jokes.
In her remarks Devine pauses over the contribution of the national security establishment of the United States. They rose in unison to condemn Devine’s story as . Their absurd remains posted online where it can serve as a continuing reproach to those who take our politics and media at face value.
But throughout the final months of 2020, large media outlets dismissed the story as “unsubstantiated” and “Russian disinformation” and wouldn’t vet the claims, instead bashing the New York Post for publishing the story. Twitter and Facebook banned the story for “misinformation” and locked the publication out of their social media accounts for days in the lead-up to the 2020 presidential election.
· Dr. Robert Malone, the inventor of the mRNA technology used to formulate the vaccines has been permanently banned by Twitter for not following the approved narrative. In an interview with Joe Rogan, he had some very harsh comments for the powers that be. “Mass Formation Psychosis” is it what Germany experienced in the 1930’s as an intelligent, well-educated population fell under the sway of the Nazis.
· The top nine worst media moments of 2021. Actually, these just scratch the surface.