Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· I expressed the hope that the story about Gen. Milley’s treasonous behavior was not true. It appears, by his own words, that it was true. John of Powerline expresses my sentiments perfectly in his post General Milley: Guilty As Charged.
I never would have imagined that the U.S. military could sink to the level represented by Milley. He should be fired, cashiered, court-martialed, drummed out of the Army, criminally prosecuted if possible. And we need a thorough investigation into how the leadership of our armed forces could possibly have sunk so low.
· When something doesn’t work, the response too often is to double down. Such is the case with mask mandates. Here is a chart on Minnesota equating COVID cases and Mask Mandates. Unfortunately, the mask nazis won’t be backing off anytime soon. It would be an admission that they have been wrong all along.
· Where’sWaldo. Supposedly John Durham is getting ready to ask a grand jury to indict one of Hillary’s lawyers, a Perkins Coie partner named Michael Sussman, for lying to the FBI.
· Update: Sussman indicted. Hopefully just the first.
· This is an hour-long interview with Dr. Robert Malone, the inventor of mRNA Vaccine Technology. It is fascinating and[JW1] well worth watching if you really want to know about C[JW2] OVID, the Vaccine efficacy, and what the real facts are, not the bulls**t being promulgated by the CDC, the media and the political wokescolds[JW3] [JW4] . He refers to COVID as “primarily a disease of the elderly and the obese.” The last fifteen minutes of the interview is an indictment of the corruption surrounding big pharma and how we should be treating people for COVID. Outstanding! Quote: “If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”
· And just for fun. Two great Norm MacDonald routines. One at the ESPN Awards and one at the White House Correspondents Dinner.
· Republicans are having second thoughts about the Infrastructure deal they approved as Nancy Pelosi tries to snooker them by linking it to Reconciliation Bill. The Reconciliation bill is a spendapalooza that needs to be euthanized.