Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· What a shame! I feel some big ole crocodile tears coming on. Bud Light’s Parent Company Loses Over $6 Billion Over Dylan Mulvaney Backlash. Report are that Bars have seen demand drop off a cliff. Word is that upper management was blindsided. My guess is that there is a young lady who probably has her resume out right now. The memes have been hilarious. This post pretty much expresses my views of this whole mess. You can pretend to be a woman if you like, I won’t be pretending I believe it.
· RFK, Jr.’s candidacy could throw a wrench into the Dem machinery. More of an old-style Democrat that could bring some of those driven off by the progressive wing back into the fold. He really got on the wrong side of the powers that be by his anti-vaccine campaign. It makes them even madder that he turned out to be right.
· Anyone out there believe the Federal Reserve has a clue about climate effect or any business at all getting involved in it? And yet…”This year the Fed is forcing big banks to produce complex reports on their climate vulnerability.” What utter nonsense.
· We’re just in the best of hands. Joe needs Hunter’s help to answer question from a child.
· Loved her when she was on SNL. Victoria Jackson gave the Franklin, TN city council a piece of her mind about whether they should hold a gay price parade.
· As the article points out, you might be excused for thinking this was a SNL skit, but, noooo. The prestigious Royal Academy of Dance has accepted a 6’3” tranny with limited at best dance skills. You can watch the clip and make up your own mind. The world has truly turned upside down. Thousands of extremely talented women and girls apply to this academy each year, and the majority of them do not get a place.