Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Democrats Can’t Quash the ‘Big Lie.’ They’re sure doing all they can to stymy the Maricopa County election audit. Wayne Allen Root: How You Know Democrats Rigged and Stole the Election. He raises some very good points that the Democrats don’t want to address. His article points out why that may be. On another note, hasn’t Syrian President Bashar al-Assad ever heard of mail in ballots? LOL
· In case you’re wondering just how creepily intrusive Facebook ad tracking is, read this. It’s why I got off Facebook and deleted all my information.
· What a surprise! California reports first-ever population decline in state’s 170 year history. Fewer people to cover their bloated budget.
· Elon spotted driving Cyber Truck through Times Square. I want one.
· Iranian Gunboats swarm U.S. warships, dozens of warning shots fired. I though John Kerry had things under control.
· This guy is on a roll. Go for it. DeSantis to sue CDC for shutting down American businesses during pandemic.
· Wonder why? Could it be because they were lying through their teeth. Ex-intel officials silent over letter claiming Russian involvement in Hunter Biden laptop saga. In case you’ve forgotten, it was signed by such cretins as John Brennan, James Clapper, Leon Panetta and others.
· Ethics rules for Union Lobbyists? Don’t be ridiculous. Biden waives them.
· Apparently the MAGA faithful, suffering withdrawal in the absence of any recent MAGA rallies, had a rollicking good time at the America First rally hosted by Matt Gaeta and Majorie Taylor Greene.
· It’s only “Democracy” when the Democrats win. And of course pointing that out is racist. The Mindlessness Of The Left.
· This is disturbing. No other way to put it. Parents “Absolutely Support” choice of 4-year old to change gender. We have to be the apex of Peak Insanity[JW1] .
· Biden proposes $2 trillion bill to study what’s causing inflation rates to rise. Ag prices and Industrial commodities are forecasting it. As one person said, “I’ll take the mean tweets over gas shortages and inflation.”
· How Mollie Hemingway time-traveled to stymie the New York Times and save our timeline. A history of the NYT’s perfidy. It goes way back. One of the most egregious was their reporting on Stalin by Walter Duranty, who won a Pulitzer Prize in 1932 for his exclusive interviews with Stalin. British writer Malcolm Muggeridge called Duranty “the greatest liar of any journalist I have met in fifty years of journalism.” Duranty tried to discredit journalists like Gareth Jones who told the truth about Stalin’s crimes. When confronted about his role in helping Stalin perpetuate a famine that cost millions of lives, Duranty was flippant: “You can’t make an omelet without breaking eggs.” Yes, he actually said that.