Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Michael Ramirez: Setting the Record Straight
· The Week in Pictures: FIB Edition
· Zogby gives Joe a “D” for last week. Three polls show just how underwater he is.
· This is an Op/Ed piece from the Washington Post written by Robert Kagan, a fellow with the Brookings Institution who wants to pass himself off as a conservative. It has a feel of the desperation of someone who realizes the tide is turning. I read the whole painful piece. One of my son’s law professors at George Washington University thought it important enough that he has asked his students to be prepared to discuss it. That should give you an idea of his leanings.
· Trippin’ With General Milley. You don’t have to be an amateur historian to worry about Mark Milley being chairman of the joint chiefs.
The serious Hunter Biden scandals are all obout Joe Biden. That’s why they had to be crushed by the corporate media, Big Tech, and the Deep State in advance of the 2020 election.
The New York Post originally reported on the secrets buried in Hunter Biden’s laptop. The Post’s reporting was suppressed by the forces arrayed against Donald Trump. The Post is now back on the case.
· Today in leftist absurdity. As the post says, “This is either a clever satire put over on Scientific American, or the authors are sincere – and certifiable insane.” I vote for insane.
The bottom line: The number of ballots impacted by discrepancies far exceeds Biden’s margin of victory in the state. Both sides of this debate will claim the report validates their position, but in truth, without proper vetting of the impacted ballots, we’ll never know if the election results were legitimate. The evidence seems to indicate massive fraud. Thousands of suspect ballots were flagged.
· Capt. Amy Bauernschmidt is now the commanding officer of the nuclear aircraft carrier Abraham Lincoln. I have no doubt that Capt. is a capable, and outstanding officer, but let me point out a couple of things. She was a helicopter pilot and never served aboard an aircraft carrier as a pilot. She has 0 catapult shots and 0 arrested landings. Most carrier CO’s have served 3 tours in a carrier-based squadron, then become a Air Wing Commander on a carrier-based Air Wing. They probably have about 1000 carrier landings. Due to her gender, Amy will join a growing list of inexperienced and unqualified people in high places in the Biden administration.
· So, George Soros was involved in the Trump Russia hoax? I’m[JW3] shocked! Just shocked! An look who was also involved. John McCain was not without blame.
· Some common sense on Electric Cars and a great clip.
· A very good piece on the Haitian invasion. The London Times had an article that was full of false information but was inadvertently revealing. Many of these invaders had not been in Haiti for years. Biden releasing Haitians with “virtually no chance” they’ll report to ICE.
· Bill Maher is slowly getting red-pilled. He and Whoopi Goldberg are trading shots over the black national anthem.
· There is a lot to admire about Shaquille O’Neal. He doesn’t like celebrity culture and thinks ‘These people are out of their minds.’ I’m a fan. He slapped down LeBron’s complaints about NBA schedule: “You’re making $200 million while 40 million people have been laid off.”
· From Don Surber: Making the abnormal normal destroys society. The new normal is not cutting it.
· The “insurrection” narrative continues to fall apart. Of course it is. It was ridiculous from the beginning.
· Trump held a rally in Perry, GA over the weekend. He continues to draw enormous crowds. He seems to be indicating that he intends to run in 2024 and that only unforeseen health problems could derail him.
· The chants continued over the weekend at football venues. Suggesting that Joe do the anatomically impossible seem to have replaced the “Wave” at stadiums across the country.
· I somehow don’t think that fans of James Bond were of the opinion that it needed to be more “woke.” They run the risk of alienating fans and ruining one of the greatest movie franchises of all time. “If it ain’t broke, fix it until it is.”