Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· “Green” Is Unsustainable. It is, of course, a scam designed to line the pockets of supporters.
On energy, as on a number of other issues, the Democratic Party is on a collision course with reality. Call me an optimist, but throughout human history when ideology meets reality, reality generally wins.
· I’ve seen this interesting example of how our minds work before, but it is still fascinating. If you’ve never seen it, here it is.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mind. Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in what oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the first and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it wouthit a porbelm. This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?
· A Clown-Car Administration. Here’s a rundown. I defy you to argue with the title after taking a look at the people mentioned.
· Wait, I Thought the Democrats Already Did That: Iran Threatens to Turn New York Into ‘Hellish Ruins.’
· With Joe Manchin’s lips firmly planted in the area of Chuck Schumer’s buttocks, it all comes down to Sen. Kyrsten Sinema. Will she choose her Country of her Party? There is enough Green Pork in that bill to cause a lot of food poisoning.
· The US Misery Index is calculated by adding the Unemployment Rate and the Inflation Rate. It has risen from 7.8 to 12.66 during Biden’s term, so far. Based on historical patterns, it implies that the Democrats will lose 30-40 seats in Congress at the midterm elections and a few in the Senate, too. This article from Bloomberg must be painful for Democrats. It’s one of their more reliable party organs.