Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Great moments in law enforcement. Teary Capitol Police Officer who testified about Jan. 6 previously defended violent George Floyd riots in Kenosha. If you look at his anti-Trump tweets and pro Ilhan Omar tweets, he loses all credibility. As if there was any doubt about his bias, he is an Eric Swalwell fan. Not only is he biased, he is obviously not too bright.
· It looks like Biden’s nominee to head the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms is in trouble. He should be. He is an avowed anti-gun radical.
· “Circle Back” Psaki cannot give a scientific answer about why vaccinated people need masks. That’s easy. There isn’t one as study after study confirms.
· A few facts about Capitol Police Officer Harry Dunn. He is a far-left activist and until I see his body cam evidence, he is a liar.
· Not surprising. A Rasmussen poll indicates that two thirds of Americans want to see the Black Lives Matter riots investigate, while less than half care about Pelosi’s Jan. 6 inquiry.
· Support for Tucker Carlson from an unexpected source, Don Lemon. Anna Navarro, is of course a totally woke uber liberal nitwit.
· It’s got to be tough being a CNN ‘fact-checker.’ Trying to get to the bottom (pun intended) of whether Slow Joe actually said, “My Butt’s Been Wiped.” Sure sounded like it.
· LMAO. Vernon Jones is leaving no stone unturned. Campaigning in a Democratic stronghold.
· Rep. Chip Roy (R-TX) has it right. Every Republican should be mimicking him.