Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· News you can use. Important News for Bacon lovers. The Metaphysics of Bacon. A typical American eats 18 pounds of bacon annually. I’m trying to do my part to raise that average. Bacon is really nutritious. Consider that Bacon contains Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 and B12. 37 grams of high-quality animal protein. 89% of the RDA for Selenium. 53% of the RDA for Phosphorus. Minerals such as Iron, Magnesium, Zinc and Potassium. There are fewer calories in three slices of bacon than in a 12oz. can of Pepsi. Obviously, Bacon should be an integral part of your food pyramid. I’ve recommended Coursey’s Hickory Smoked Bacon before. Here’s how to order it. Coursey’s Smoked Meats, Rt.1, St. Joe, AR 72675. Phone #: (870) 439-2503. Fax: (870) 439-2300. They’ll Fedex it overnight. The aroma will permeate your home and probably also attract the neighbors. I first experienced it when I was an Institutional Broker for Morgan Keegan and had my first month ever where I did over $100,000 in gross commissions, I think in 1987. I arrived home to find that our President, the late Bill Deupree, had sent me two pounds of Coursey’s Hickory Smoked Bacon. I will be forever grateful that he turned me on to it.
· The UFC pre-fight show was more exciting than the actual match. The stadium broke out into cheers of USA-USA-USA as Trump entered the venue to take his ringside seats. Conor McGregor suffered a catastrophic leg injury near the end of the first round.
· If you click on anything in this post, it should be this. EVERYONE should watch it. Tucker Carlson reading @martyrmade’s Viral Thread on why so many Trump supporters have questions about the 2020 election & their distrust of the mainstream media.
· Patriotism Is Not Dead. At least once you get away from the coastal “elites.”
· A piece worth reading on the Ashli Babbitt killing. Who Shot Ashli Babbitt, and Why?
· As we continue our descent into utter ridiculousness, the Minneapolis Star Tribune takes up ‘Tree Equity.’
· How did we get here? A good question and Ammo Grrrll gets it right. So “how we got here” can be answered: incrementally at first, and then like Kim Jong Un on a luge. Every single accommodation led to the goalposts moving further Left.
· When the police were only minutes away, a good Samaritan with a carry permit saved lives in Chicago. The intervention of armed citizens seems to be catching on. Criminal home invaders have had an unusually deadly past few days.
· Andrew Weissman, who I personally think should be disbarred and in jail, weighs in on the Tucker Carlson/NSA scandal.
· Good news for 2022. Lisa Murkowski’s favorability among Alaskans plummets to 6%. She appears to have suffered a total political collapse…and she deserves it[JW2] .
· What do you think the reaction would be from the howling press if Don, Jr. was selling his “art” to anonymous buyers? Obama ethics chief blasts secret Hunter Biden art scheme arranged by White House.
· Tucker is absolutely right and these people cannot be ridiculed enough as they slither away from responsibility for their stupidity.
· It’s always a good idea to carry emergency rations in case of an accident when you’re in the wilderness. I think the brand was Keystone. Hell, the commercial almost writes itself.
· A potentially big breakthrough in desalinization. 785 million people lack a clean source of drinking water.
· In what dystopian universe does this make any sense at all. Enabling birthright citizenship, which should be banned, anyway. This is going to cost the Democrats big time in 2022. I guess they are hoping that by then it will be moot. At some point Americans will take charge of the government and there will be massive deportations.
· The Democrats have finally figured out that defunding the police doesn’t play well with voters. Now they are trying to blame it on Republicans, as if we are all stupid. Republicans have released a tape.[JW4]
· I mentioned a new Twitter rival, GETTR, started by a former senior advisor to President Trump. It garners over 1.2 million downloads in its first few days and appears to be gaining traction.
· Matt Damon discovers that Trump country is a pretty good place and not what he expected.
· The Vaccine Police are coming. Just too good. Please watch.
· More evidence of just how stupid they think we are. This time from Kamala Harris.