Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Tucker Carlson will examine ‘new evidence’ of voter fraud in Fulton County, GA on tonight’s show. From The Federalist: New evidence indicates enough illegal votes in Georgia to tip 2020 results. Not a big surprise to most of us who have been paying attention. As many as 35,000 illegal votes may have been cast. The margin of victory for Joe was 12,670.
· The silence continues. A Hard Week for the Hard Left. As baCuba erupts, they’ve gotten awfully quiet.
· The Importance Of A Fairly Selected Judiciary. A well-written piece by Federal Judge Richard E. Myers II, Chief District Judte of the United States District Court, Eastern District of North Carolina.
· Americans are fighting back at the grass roots level against CRT and its woke bulls**t. It’s taking a well-deserved toll on liberal administrators, more good news.
· Rape and Murder? It’s Political. Really? More leftist insanity. This kind of story occurs over and over again when immigration laws are not enforced. Both Biden and Harris should be impeached for not enforcing our laws.
· “I guarantee you every unit in the Navy is up to speed on their[JW1] diversity training,” said one recently retired senior enlisted leader. “I’m sorry that I can’t say the same of their ship-handling training.” The Navy is a mess as I’ve been pointing out for quite some time. A report on the fighting culture of the United States Navy Surface Fleet.
· A feel good story about a Mesquite, TX policeman retiring as his son joins the force.
· Good for Governor Abbott. He intends to arrest fleeing Democrat legislators when they return.
· This may not be working like the anti-gun crowd thought it would. Record high gun sales. Chaos of 2020 converted many anti-gun Americans into gun owners.
· It appears that many were sorely wrong in their trust of Atty. Gen. Barr. As more and more comes to light, he appears to be a card-carrying member of the establishment. In giving him the benefit of the doubt, I ignored Occam’s Razor, that the most obviou[JW2] s reason is often the right one.
· Somehow, I don’t find this so surprising. Over 50% of Liberal, White Women Under 30 Have A Mental Health Issue according to a Pew Research study. My personal survey indicates results closer to 100%.
· Easy come, easy go. Looter has big screen TV taken by larger looter.
· If you or your wife likes to bake bread or you are a pasta fan, you might want to stocks up. This year’s wheat harvest is shaping up poorly and the news is not widely known, yet.
· Who says fish can’t fly? Aerial fish stocking an effective way to get them to out of the way places. About 95% survive the drop. It does bring to mind the great Pinedale Shopping Center turkey drop from Thanksgiving 1978 on WKRP. “As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.”
· Can “Woke” boardroom culture be broken. The Stop Corporate Tyranny campaign is aimed at educating consumers on what’s happening. Amazon is a good example. My local grocery store is a Southern chain called Food City. I don’t think wokeness is a problem with them. This is a one-minute ad with no words. Very moving.