Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· As happens so often, newspaper readers in other countries are getting a more clear-eyed view of events in the U.S., and events in which we are critically involved, than newspaper readers here at home. The Straight Story On Afghanistan.
· Infuriating. Our woke military leaders are embarrassed. I’ve heard this story from more than one source. American General tells British special forces: Stop rescuing people in Kabul, you’re making us look bad. Ex-Navy Seal Robert O’Neill, the man who killed Bin Laden, was on TV and was absolutely apoplectic about the situation in Kabul and our refusal to do what the British, Germans and French were doing to rescue their citizens.
· Joe Biden passes the buck. Unfortunately, malicious slander is right up there with blame shifting and plagiarism in the playbook of this dreadful man. Jim Treacher: I took a wait-and-see attitude, and now I’ve waited and seen. This guy should not be president of the United States. Still Don’t Think Biden Is Too Old to Be President?
· Hard to see how our confused President is going to survive his display of incompetence and being ridiculed by the Taliban.
· This is clearly one of those “Who you going to believe? Me or your lying eyes?” White House Communications Director, Kate Bedingfield, “The President never shies away from taking questions.” What you can’t see from the clip is that her pants are flaming.
· Biden’s latest attempt to avoid blame for incompetence. Hangs ‘Trump Won’ sign out of White House window.
It was always a jokehttps://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2021/08/dumkirk.php and now the FBI admits it. There may be a more sinister reason for the FBI’s leaks to Reuters. Darren Beattie of RevolverNews.com. has broken several stories about the FBI and has been totally vindicated.
· Doing the press’ job of Checking Biden’s Address: Lies, Damned Lies, and the White House Teleprompter.
· Guy with a Ring doorbell was prepared when four armed guys kicked in his door. They couldn’t unass the AO fast enough. Think I’ll keep my 15 round magazines and my 30 round one for special occasions[JW1] [JW2] .
· ABC accused of cutting unflattering portions of Biden’s interview[JW3] . Of course they did. Update: Here is what was cut out. And here is the New York Post’s response.
· Finally, the courts are beginning to act. Federal judge deals blow to Biden Admin’s immigration agenda.
· I’ve always liked Larry David’s off-beat sense of humor, but he is apparently a thorough putz.
· Yessireeboy! I don’t know about you, but I always look to entertainers for their brilliant thoughts on politics.
· Ridicule is the only answer to nonsense like this. CBS: How climate change helped strengthen the Taliban.
· One reliable Democratic water carrier finally says what most of the media has assiduously avoided admitting. Democrats could be in trouble.
· A family business selling coffee mugs that say “Joe, you know I won” is selling them like hotcakes after Dems announced they want to shut down the web site.
· Great Tweet from Pastor Greg Locke.
· And maybe the Tweet of the Week.