Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Given an opportunity, there is nothing liberals won’t try screw up. They want to ban fireworks at the annual Fourth of July celebration at Mt. Rushmore. My guess is that Kristi Noem won’t stand for it.
· Let’s hope the Democrats ignore what voters are telling them. It will come back to bite them where the sun doesn’t shine.
· I suppose this was inevitable. New Abrams Tanks to come equipped with changing tables.
· The Democrat-Led Decline of D.C. Been there and it’s just despicable what Mayor Bowser’s incompetence had done to this great city aided and abetted by Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer.
· Just how bad is it and how far are they willing to go in their emulation of the East German Stasi? Here is a good example. Hard to believe this is America.
· Sharyl Attkisson points out an obvious anomaly in our “leak” culture.
· Another in the “how ridiculous can things get?” series. Here is another comment. The CO should be cashiered for allowing this, but won’t be.
· The Washington Post’s Fake Trump Quote Scandal Is A Lot Worse Than You Think. It’s just one in a long pattern of such behavior by the media. The entire media spread this piece of fake news. Trump’s response. “While I appreciate the Washington Post’s correction, which immediately makes the Georgia Witch Hunt a non-story, the original story was a Hoax, right from the very beginning.”
· This story isn’t going away. Judge might unseal ballots in Fulton County, Georgia for fraud probe.
· Worth watching to see how this IPO goes this week.
· Woke insanity. The worst tweet of the day.
· An interesting looking book. Keeping Up: Backgrounders To All The Big Technology Trends You Can’t Afford To Ignore.
· Been wanting to switch sides but can’t afford it. Join the military and be all you can be.
· Is there anyone with half a brain or an IQ over 40 that thinks this is a real, newsworthy story? As I’ve said, Peak Insanity is unfortunately not an event but a process and one we are well into.