Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Want a really good scare? If Rick Grennell is anywhere near right, we are in serious trouble. He told Newsmax TV that ‘President Susan Rice’ is in charge.
· As I’ve said on numerous occasions, the best way to combat the insanity of the left is ridicule 24/7. Is there a better candidate than Eric Swalwell?
· As you are aware, I’ve been saying this for over a year. Staying at home doesn’t help.
· About $2 a gallon more than in Tennessee. One station owner expressed his opinion.
· One by one, as we expected, states are removing restrictions and the ridiculous mask mandates. Wyoming joins the parade.
· As I’ve said, ridicule 24/7 is the answer. People are starting to use Lefties’ nonsensical language against them and it’s absolutely beautiful. As we all know, the media if dominated by Blue Anon.
· A lot of Trump supporters feel strongly about this. The 800 pound gorilla in Trump’s inner circle.
· It’s “The Pentagon”, Joe and the name of your Secretary of Defense is Lloyd Austin. Another ‘senior moment’ for the man from Madame Tussaud’s.
· I’ve been using Brave as my browser with success and am happy with it. They may be taking the next step and building a search engine to compete with Google. I wish them much success.
· Twelve states sue Biden over “enormous expansion of federal regulatory power.’
· Brexit Bonanza. No tariffs on Scotch and Stilton.
· An open letter to Sen. Joe Manchin. Dare we hope? Sen. Joe Manchin needs to flip to the Republican Party. Now. Today. The Senate will instantly go from a 50-50 split to a 51-49 split with a GOP majority. Biden will be blocked. Vice President Kamala Harris' vote will become meaningless.
· Nothing to see here. Move on. Georgia fails to produce chain of custody for 404,000 absentee ballots. 67.5% of absentee ballots still lack state-mandated transfer forms. Georgia drop boxes paid for by Zuckerberg slush fund. Hopefully, this will have an effect on future elections. Georgia’ GOP-led Senate passes bill requiring ID for absentee voting. Every GOP state legislature needs to pass similar laws.