Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· A good piece on Justice Thomas, and his opinions in the two most recent controversial cases decided by the court.
“All I know is there was evidence from the global pandemic that natural reinfection was occurring. Since the vaccine was based on natural immunity, you cannot make the conclusion that the vaccine will do better than natural infection. Although it can often do slightly better.”
· Dems pause January 6 hearings to call for insurrection. As usual, they nail it.
· It seems conservatives can get kicked off Twitter for just having the wrong opinions, while it’s perfectly OK for the mentally ill to threaten assassination.
· The courts keep frustrating Biden. Thank goodness!
· One of the great hypocrites of our time. “It’s for the children” is a quote I seem to remember from this crone. Mayra Flores daughter might have trouble buying that after being gently pushed aside by Nancy Pelosi.
· Is Leftism A Mental Disorder? Do you even need to ask?