Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Biden Gets A Clue. Read the whole thing for a good synopsis of what is going on in Europe. It’s hard to see how this has a happy ending.
· Related: Biden’s Depletion of the Strategic Petroleum Reserve Is Reaching Crisis Levels. He just released a record 8.4mb this week.
· Who’s Extreme? This video does a good job of exposing the insanity of Joe’s world view.
· Expecting better inflation numbers, the Biden administration planned a party to celebrate the signing of the “Inflation Reduction” Act. The timing proved to not be so good as the numbers didn’t cooperate and the stock market was in free-fall as the Dems crowed about how good things were. It was a truly pathetic attempt at gaslighting. This year’s midterm elections can be seen as a test case that will show whether organized gaslighting, supported by the entire news and media establishment, can cause voters to forget reality. The Democrats’ mantra is: Who you gonna believe, me or your lying eyes? James Taylor was there to sing “Fire and Rain,” a song about suicide. How fitting.
· I don’t see what the big deal is. Doesn’t everyone iron their shoelaces? King Charles’ outrageous list of daily demands revealed.
· An interesting turn of events. The Homosexual community has had it with the Transvestite community. Join the rest of us. Pretty soon the only supporters they’ll have will be straight, liberal Democrats.
· A lifelong liberal Democrat writer got redpilled on election fraud after watching this documentary, Selection Code.