Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Got any doubts about the veracity of the Hunter Biden hard drive or the information coming out? Read this.
· Behind the social-media blackout of Biden family corruption. I don’t think they will be able to ignore this one much longer. It is an elephant in the room that is stomping them flat and has not been denied by the Biden campaign. The press is unable to spin it since it is factual and it has them frozen in place. They don’t want you to read, share or discuss the story. I think you can count on there being more to come. Rudy has an opinion on how this should be handled that a lot of folks agree with. If a grand jury hasn’t been empaneled, it may be time for people to take to the streets with lanterns and pitchforks.
· Update: David Corn is calling it “Russian disinformation.” George Washington University law professor Jonathan Turley made some interesting comments about three responses that have been lacking form the Biden campaign. A Modified Limited Bark. Joe was finally asked the question by Bo Erickson of CBS and this was his response. I didn’t hear a denial. The Boston Herald had a piece channeling Hunter Thompson, Fear and Loathing in the Biden Crime Family. With three weeks to go before a national election, the candidacy of a major party’s candidate is in jeopardy. There’s never been anything like this in American politics that I am aware of. This attempt to spin it went down in flames.
· It’s about time some action was taken. FCC Chairman says he’ll seek to regulate social media under Trump’s executive order.
· Mark Perry’s Carpe Diem blog is a must read. Here is a post where he quotes Heather MacDonald of City Journal. “Against Fear.”
· Do you ever want these people to be in charge of anything?
· Restating the data has become the norm rather than the exception. Over 40% of Florida’s COVID-19 deaths may not merit classification.
· This horrific crime in France by an Islamic extremist doesn’t seem to be characterized by the press a being the sentiment of a group, nor is there any political pressure to denounce the attacker’s motives. The press response is simply amazing.
· What a putz. Jim Belushi give two thumbs up during violent Portland protest.