In The News for Wednesday, December 8, 2021
· A little music for Christmas from Buddy Brown. “Democrats Don’t Deserve Christmas.”
· This is getting interesting. Trump’s social media platform gets $1 billion investment boost, Dems get nervous.
· True. The Trans Movement Only Survives by Bullying. What? You don’t believe men can get pregnant?
In The News for Tuesday, December 7, 2021
· Victor Davis Hanson – Pearl Harbor: A Day That Lives in Infamy.
· Today’s entry in the “You Can’t Make This Up” category may be the Stupidest Climate Change Headline Ever. Climate change causing Albatross divorce, says study.
· Biden subjected to his own previously announced standard of fitness for office. Psaki glares, lies and avoids the question.
· I’ve mentioned the... [Read More]
In The News for Monday, December 6, 2021
· Eric Zemmour is a rising political star in France, and it’s easy to see why. What he says resonates in a country facing huge problems due to immigration and a swing to the left. He gave a stirring speech last week, and Rod Dreher of American Conservative has reworked it to put it in terms that we’d like to see an American candidate deliver. I highly recommend you read it. A speech for the American Zemmour.
· There is hope. People are wising up. Fewer than half of Americans say
COVID ‘Most Urgent’ Healthcare problem. Related: It seems Omcron actually has been around for a while
In The News for Friday, December 3, 2021
· And the hits just keep coming. New memos raise alarming questions about whether politics influenced probe into Obama appointee. I think we have a pretty good idea what the answer is, don’t we?
· And this from the CIA due to a FOIA request. CIA files say staffers committed sex crimes involving children. They weren’t prosecuted. What the hell is going on? I’m starting to think that some of our government agencies need the Sodom and Gomorrah treatment. Maybe leave a nice pillar of salt where some of the buildings are now.
In The News for Thursday, December 2, 2021
· A statement from Dr. Angelique Coetzee, the South African doctor who is responsible for bringing the Omicron variant to the world’s attention. She is aghast at the reaction by some governments. Well worth reading.
· Will France save the West? Excellent post. Polls indicate the Zammour/Le Pen coalition could capture 40% of the vote. He is known for ridiculing and body slamming the left, so naturally they resort to their fallback of calling him a Nazi. He isn’t. He is the French version of America First. Recent polls show the French are fed up with immigration.
In The News for Wednesday, December 1, 2021
· Joe Biden, Communist Chinese Stooge? Miranda Devine of the Washington Post has a new book out, Laptop from Hell. If we had any real journalists left, this would be front page news and the lead story on all the networks. If it involved President Trump, impeachment hearings would have already begun. Excerpt:
Hunter Biden is a drug-addled degenerate who probably is not competitively employable. Despite those handicaps, he and his uncle Jim Biden cut a wide swath, making or trying to make major deals with giant Chinese companies that presumably are arms of the Chinese Communist Party. What did Jim and Hunter Biden bring to the table in negotiating... [Read More]
In The News for Tuesday, November 30, 2021
· New the financial markets should respond to. The South African doctor who first discovered the new Omicron strain of COVID says it is “extremely mild.”
· Rep. Boebert forgot one of the key rules of dealing with these people. Never, ever apologize. I’d say Jihad Squad is a pretty good description.
· Canada has its own Liawatha. Bonus:
In The News For Monday, November 29, 2021
· Thoughts From The Ammo Line: Friday’s column was particularly good and very timely in light of the racial divide being promoted by too many.
Let me spell out the Left’s advice to blacks: Every attitude and behavior that can possibly assure a healthy and productive future is “white” and, therefore, off limits. But that’s OK. Because everything you need to know about yourself is the color of your skin. That’s not only your “hole” card, but your entire hand, your All-Areas Backstage Pass.
In The News for Friday, November 26, 2021
· · I have to admit, this is the kind of message I’d like to hear out of one of our guys.
· An excellent piece on our founding fathers and the indelible evidence that free enterprise is the path to bounty.
In The News for Wednesday, November 24, 2021
Russia wasn’t poised to invade Ukraine when Donald Trump was president because Trump projected strength. Joe Biden projects weakness and incompetence, especially after the Afghanistan fiasco. Hence, the heightened risk of Russian aggression. Read the whole piece.
· NBC’s tips on dealing with inflation. Just don’t invite as many people to Thanksgiving.
In The News for Tuesday, November 23, 2021
· The Red Wave continues as Columbia, SC elects Republican mayor. They have had a Democratic mayor for the last three decades and Biden carried the city by 40 points. Over half the population is non-White.
· Oh Goody! Kyle Rittenhouse has reportedly retained Todd McMurty, the attorney who represented Nick Sandeman. Stick it to them good and hard.
· CNN Does Winsome Sears (& Vice Versa). An excellent interview with the newly elected Lieutenant Governor of Virginia.
In The News for Monday, November 22, 2021
· The outcome I’d like to see come from the Kyle Rittenhouse trial. Rittenhouse, Sandman Agree To Share Joint Custody Of CNN. In other news, Biden transferred power to Kamala Harris for 85 minutes while he was undergoing a colonoscopy. The highlight of her brief reign was the acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse.
· An inconvenient fact for the climatistas. Climate-Related Disasters Kill Ever Fewer. I know this will be enlightening. The Hollywood Climate Institute will be delivering a lesson on Climate ‘Armageddon.’ Just can’t wait to be enlightened by this collection of nitwits.
In The News for Friday, November 19, 2021
· Simply unbelievable! U.S. Veteran hung up on by U.S. Embassy when pleading for help.
· Another Democrat economist jumps ship. And I could swear that the feckless Jen Psaki claimed that no economists were calling for inflation to be exacerbated by Biden’s spending plans. As I’ve said before, they think we’re idiots.
· MSNBC banned from the building at the Rittenhouse trial for following the jury bus. James T. Morrison of MSNBC says he was under orders to follow and photograph the jury.
In The News for Thursday, November 18, 2021
· Margaret Hoover of PBS’ Firing Line interviewed a former close associate of Mao and thought she was a chance to take a swipe at Trump. She didn’t get the response she expected.
· Sounds like a viable solution to me. Retract Every Russian Collusion Story and Fire Everyone Who Wrote Them. Problem solved. Based on past history, the likelihood is nil.
· Biden tormented by Republican guerrilla campaign and ‘I did it” stickers. I’ve commented before that ridicule is a powerful weapon... [Read More]
In The News for Wednesday, November 17, 2021
· This year’s most stunning poll finding. On the heels of a WaPo/ABC poll that showed Republicans with a 10 point lead on the generic Congressional question, the widest in the 40-year history of the poll, come a new Rasmussen poll that shows the GOP up by 13 points. Republicans lead by 22 points with Independents. Notably, 30% of Blacks say they would vote Republican if the election were held today.
· I agree with this. COVID Panic Will Only End Through Civil Disobedience and Mockery.
· It seems fair... [Read More]
In The News for Tuesday, November 16, 2021
· All you need to know about lying politicians and news talking heads. They are standing there in front of you lying and doing it with a straight face.
· Andrew Sullivan: When All The Media Narratives Collapse. You should read the whole article.
But when the sources of news keep getting things wrong, and all the errors lie in the exact same direction, and they are reluctant to acknowledge error, we have a problem. If you look back at the last few years, the record of errors, small... [Read More]
In The News for Monday, November 15, 2021
· Showing up at Gas Stations and Grocery Stores everywhere. LOL. If you want to join in, here is the link.
· Why is the FDA holding up potentially life-saving COVID treatments? Because they collapse the case for mass vaccine mandates.
· Update on academic insanity. Asst. Prof. at Old Dominion University wants to normalize pedophilia.
· More academic insanity:
In The News for Friday, November 12, 2021
· Joe was right the first time. The Department of Justice under Merrick[JW1] Garland is reportedly on the verge of agreeing to a settlement that would pay illegal immigrants who were separated from their children some ridiculous amount of money. $450,000 has been one number bandied about. It is outrageous that it should even be considered. If any kind of payment is agreed to, Garland should immediately be impeached and I’m willing to bet it would be bipartisan. Thankfully, 146 GOP lawmakers are awake and have introduced the Illegal Immigrant Payoff Prohibition Act of 2021.
· Kevin Roche was the general counsel of... [Read More]
In The News for Thursday, November 11, 2021
· An excellent article in The Hill by George Washington University Law Professor Jonathan Turley. A very good synopsis of what Durham has so far uncovered. “Great Democrats” keep popping up in his investigation.
· Debunking Climate Change Myths: 50 Years of Failed ‘Expert’ Predictions! From Watts Up With That, my favorite climate change site. Steven Crowder takes it on. Remember Polar Bears were going extinct? There are actually more now. And so on…
In The News for Wednesday, November 10, 2021
· Results of a USA Today/Suffolk Poll on what is most important for Biden to do over the next year. Brutal!
· Saule Omarova’s nomination as Comptroller of Currency is in jeopardy, which is a good thing as she should never have been nominated. Her comments on the Oil, Coal and Gas industries: “We want them to go bankrupt if we want to tackle climate change.”
In The News for Tuesday, November 9, 2021
· I have to share with you a quick story. As many of you know I consider Bacon and Scotch the peak of the food pyramid. One of my readers, who is also been a friend since I got into this business in 1976, was kind enough to send me a care package that included some Bacon candy, Bacon bandages and Bacon scented soap. I now know why the bandages were included. The label on the soap said, “A Delightful Soap Infused with the Sweet Perfume of Bacon!” A bell should have gone off, but in my excitement, I ignored it. After using the soap, I went out for my daily walk which turned out to be a near death experience as I soon realized that every dog in my part of town was hot on my scent. It was... [Read More]
In The News for Monday, November 8, 2021
· The Republicans managed to seize defeat from the jaws of victory. The $1.2 trillion “infrastructure bill” passed with help form 13 RINO Republicans, but for whom it would have failed. Let’s hope they all get primaried. At best about half the bill is infrastructure. The rest is classic Congressional pork. These people need to be voted out in 2022.
· This is a pretty big deal and I haven’t seen it really covered by the media. The USS Connecticut, a Seawolf class submarine, hit an uncharted undersea formation in the South China Sea and may not be repairable.
In The News for Friday, November 5, 2021
· More on the payoffs to illegal immigrants. I might have known the ACLU was somewhere in the woodpile and they intend to pursue settlement. NOT ONE DIME should be paid to those who break our laws. I recommend payment in kind in the form of bus or airplane tickets home for every single one.
· Remember how the Georgia voter laws were supposed to be Jim Crow 2.0 and an attempt to suppress the vote? Fantasy governor Stacy Abrams... [Read More]
In The News for Thursday, November 4, 2021
· Listen to this woman. Winsome Sears is a Jamaican emigrant and former Marine who just won the Lieutenant Governorship of Virginia. Somehow the media isn’t that excited about the first black woman being elected to statewide office in Virginial Go figure. Oh, she’s a Republican.
· Speaking of Methane…Some truly off the wall comments from our Dodderer-in-Chief.
In The News for Wednesday, November 3, 2021
· Well, this didn’t age well, did it? Looks like the new Governor of Virginia has some good backup in his Lt. Gov. The Republicans swept all three races, Gov., Lt. Gov. and Atty. Gen. This might put a little stiffness in the backbones of some wavering moderates in Congress an imperil Joe’s spendapalooza bill. Amazingly, New Jersey is still undecided with the Republican candidate holding a slight lead. Across the country in various elections progressives went down in flames.
· The reason for yesterday’s huge gain in the Dow Transportation Index and some comments on Dow Theory.
In The News for Tuesday, November 2, 2021
· What is really going on with Critical Race Theory (CRT) and School
· Boards and this anti-American movement to teach it? Their message seems to be CRT: It Doesn’t Exist…And It’s Awesome!
· There is nothing fake about parent’s outrage in America’s culture war. It may well determine who the next governor of Virginia is. The election is today.
· Talk about not fitting the narrative! Florida has the lowest... [Read More]
In The News for Monday, November 1, 2021
· This isn’t bordering on insanity, it is insanity. Anyone approving it or voting for it should be caned on the Capitol steps and then tarred and feathered and run out of town on a rail. It’s hard to believe anyone takes this seriously, but we are being led by idiots at the moment, so you can’t rule anything out. Biden appeared stunned when asked about it. It initially appeared in a Wall Street Journal report.
In The News for Friday, October 29, 2021
· I’d call this a smoking gun. Sen. Josh Hawley obtained a directive from President Biden from an American official who was in Afghanistan during the botched evacuation. They were directed to load the planes with unvetted Afghans. As the article points out, stories that reflect poorly on Democrats have a way of disappearing from the news quickly without leaving a trace. A mere fraction of the thousands of Afghans we brought back were vetted, and we are already paying a price for it. Here is the Presidential Directive from President Biden:
President Biden phoned Ambassador Wilson with the following directive about who to clear to board evacuation flights.
1. Anyone with a valid form of... [Read More]
In The News for Thursday, October 28, 2021
· Bordering On Insanity. It doesn’t border on insanity. It is insanity and he should be impeached for abrogating his duties to uphold our laws and protect the citizens of our country. Watch the attached clip.
The Democratic Party has moved ever further left and Biden has bent with the prevailing wind. He has gone with the flow. He has floated out with the tide. Except insofar as he persists in the bad causes to which his administration is unfailingly devoted, he has the spine of an invertebrate.
· ... [Read More]
In The News for Wednesday, October 27m 2021
· Feel Good Story Of The Day. If you are a regular reader this isn’t a surprise to you. I have been recommending Energy stocks all year. The S&P 500 Energy sector is up 54% this year.
· Loose Ends. Let’s Go, Brandon!
· What does it tell us about the miasma we’re in when Vlad Putin is the voice of reason.
· Sen. Ron... [Read More]
In The News for Tuesday, October 26, 2021
· The Geek in Pictures. An interesting assortment of data in graph form.
· Tweet of the Week. Some Biblical scholarship.
· Thousands of Migrants Push Past Mexican Police As They Head Toward U.S. Border. I don’t think enough attention has been given to my idea to turn a twenty mile swath on the U.S. side of the border into a preserve for carnivorous predators.
In The News for Monday, October 25, 202`1
· The nickname “Slow Joe” isn’t a
recent phenomenon. In his prime Joe Biden was never a towering intellect and we
aren’t anywhere near his prime. Over half of those polled by
think that he is not in the driver’s seat an are not confident that he is
physically or mentally up to the job of being President of the United States.
The press, of course, continue to try and portray Biden as being in charge. The
poor regard they are held in by most Americans will only deteriorate further as more and more catch
In The News for Thursday, October 21, 2021
· It is beginning to dawn on the Dems that Manchin is serious. He and Sen. Sinema stand between us and disaster. Hope they have the guts to stand by their positions.
· The Bidens: Corrupt or Crazy. How about ‘and’. Very interesting listen.
· My thoughts precisely. ‘Rachel Levine Is 4-Star Admiral’ Is Our ‘Caligula’s Horse Is a Senator’ Moment.
· He, of course,... [Read More]
In The News for Wednesday, October 20, 2021
· Black Monday Revisited. One of the best descriptions of this event I’ve ever read. I remember it well. I knew some who were wiped out by margin calls and some who stepped in the day after and made out handsomely[JW1] .
· How long can this embarrassment go on? Until even the Democrats are embarrassed?
· It seems to be a requirement than
only nitwits need apply to. Oberlin
College. Here’s another beauty. The guy, or guy/girl who wrote this
In The News for Tuesday, October 19, 2021
· So this is what an insurrection looks like? Walking through the Capitol carrying an American flag and staying between the ropes. When we regain power, there are some people who should be publicly caned for their treatment of these demonstrators, starting with Pelosi and Schumer. Anyone who used the word “insurrection” should be banned from ever holding public office after being tarred and feathered and ridden out on a rail.
In The News for Monday, October 18, 2021
· When the Washington Post starts comparing you to Jimmy Carter you know you are dealing with an unmitigated disaster. That is the Biden presidency, so far.
Under Trump, the United States became an energy superpower. He withdrew from the Paris climate accord, approved the Keystone XL pipeline, opened the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge to exploration, rolled back Obama-era regulations such as the Clean Power Plan that held back domestic exploration and production, and enabled the United State to supplant Russia and Saudi Arabia as the world’s largest oil producer. That not only created millions of jobs, it made America energy independent for the first time in years. And it transformed the... [Read More]
In The News for Friday, October 15, 2021
· Most pro sports have been on my restricted list since the kneeling started and all the multi-millionaires playing got “woke.” Great cartoon.
· The media has pretty much ignored this awful story out of Virginia where a trannie raped two different girls in high school bathrooms. More on the subject. The Loudon County teen was put under electronic monitoring before the bathroom assault.
In The News for Thursday, October 14, 2021
· Seeing the Northern Lights is something that has been on my bucker list for a long time.
While we are being subjected to the worst president in the history of this once-great Republic, standing right behind him waiting for the job is the most unlikeable woman in America not named Hillary Clinton.
Kamala Harris is so unpopular,... [Read More]
In The News for Wednesday, October 13, 2021
· I hope you are as terrified by this nonsense from Jen Psaki as I am. “The president wants to make fundamental change in our economy.” Just shoot me. The most intellectually addled president in our history want to change what has made us the most successful and powerful country in the history of the world and is the envy of every other country in the world. These people are morons and it is time to quit acting like they have even the slightest clue and are anything but economically illiterate.
· It’s Time For Strikes. Read the article to be reminded of just what we’re putting up with.
In The News for Tuesday, October 12, 2021
· Brandon, the gift that keeps on giving. Hilarious clip from Chicago’s O’Hare Airport. There are a lot of Brandons. Hilarious ridicule from Kurt Schlichter. Move over, COVID – Biden’s numbers have leprosy with some scabies and chlamydia mixed in.
· [JW1] From Politico, no less. Dems warn that “the President’s decline is alarming.” Glenn Reynolds comments:
In The News for Monday, October 11, 2021
· Apparently Facebook isn’t the only one with a Whistleblower. The White House has one.
· A poll I don’t trust. It seems way too high. Gallup: Trust in the Media sinks to 36%, second lowest ever. No way it’s that high.
In The News for Friday, October 8, 2021
· Another significant company exits California. Tesla has moved their headquarters to Texas. To quote Davy Crockett, “you can go to hell, I’m going to Texas.” Elon himself left two years ago to move to Austin, TX. At least 75 companies have left California this year alone. California, A Business Hub No Longer.
· As Biden has sunk in the polls, his minions have hoped that he... [Read More]
In The News for Thursday, October 7, 2021
· Our betters on the left and those in control of social media really don’t like the Babylon Bee, a very successful and funny satire site. Out pompous, woke betters really don’t like being ridiculed, that’s why it is such an effective tactic. The social media sites have been restricting traffic to the Babylon Bee, so I am going to try and link to at least one story on that site every day. Feel free to click on it and share it with as many as possible. Today’s offering: Aides Quickly Drag President Away As He Tries To Join In ‘F*** Joe Biden’ Chant. And this one that all men can empathize with. Local Man Prays That Wife’s Text Message Of ‘OK’ Really Means OK. We’re on a roll. Here’s another great... [Read More]
In The News for Tuesday, October 5, 2021
· That was the week that was. We learned that $3.5 trillion is “free” and that Biden lied about the advice he got from the generals on Afghanistan.
Biden and his crowd have done a lot of damage already, and we haven’t seen anything yet. They have much more in store for us and we have a long way to go until the next elections can provide a check or remedy. There are countless instances of humans clinging to theories that by rights should have been discredited by experience.
In The News for Monday, October 3, 2021
· Nancy Pelosi wasn’t able to pull her folks together and get the infrastructure bill passed even with a visit from Joe Biden. Joe offered to take questions after he finished speaking, but his handlers quickly stepped in and put the kibosh on that idea. While I enjoy seeing the disarray, I fear they will eventually work out something and, as Scott Johnson says, “It won’t be pretty.”
In The News-Weekend Edition-October 2, 2021
· Every Friday Powerline has a feature column written by a former comedienne and liberal turned conservative. It is usually entertaining, and I enjoy it. On Friday she took George Bush to task for his abysmal speech of 9/11 this year. A lot of people have commented on it, but this is one of the best I’ve read.
Remember when the vaunted “pluralists” called YOU Bushitler? You’re supposed to be a CHRISTIAN!! What in God’s Holy Name are you babbling about trying to ascribe equivalence to Leftists and Trumpers, let alone the Taliban and Trumpers?
In The News for Friday, October 1, 2021
· A simply unbelievable statement from “Circle Back” Psaki. These people are disgusting liars who continue to think we are stupid and don’t realize we see through their perfidy.
· Liberal Hypocrisy: Chapter 12, 186. The First Law of Liberal of Hypocrisy: When liberals don’t get their way, let’s change the rules until they do.
In The News for Thursday, September 30, 2021
Lots of people are slicing and dicing the poll data that show Joe Biden in a steep decline, which is understandable. But few are willing to offer the obvious explanation for his cratering poll numbers: he is doing an unbelievably bad job as president, and his limited mental capacity offers little hope that he will be able to improve.
In The News for Wednesday, September 29
· New Frontiers in Whoppers. Biden’s trillion-dollar spending extravaganza is free. As I’ve said before, they really believe we are stupid. A $3.5 trillion socialist boondoggle is free? Right. Biden’s math for Dummies.
I see the Biden administration’s “costless $3.5 trillion” insanity as a manifestation of the credibility that the Democratic Party is now giving to Modern Monetary Theory–or, as some say, Magic Money Tree–which has been .
In The News for Tuesday, September 28, 2021
· The Biden Administration ‘Fesses Up. And possibly, an indication of the return of Chris Wallace to journalism. …Most Americans have caught on, and the Biden administration’s open border policy is hugely unpopular with voters. I, personally, will not vote for anyone who hasn’t been vocal in their criticism. Their behavior borders on criminal. I’d say it crosses the line into criminality.
· Do they really think we’re this stupid? Of course they do.
In The News for Monday, September 27, 2021
In The News for Friday, September 24, 2021
· Reports are that the Durham criminal probe has broadened into a conspiracy case and Biden’s National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan figures prominently. Durham’s latest indictment may make Russiagate the most corrupt political scandal in U.S. history. I don’t think there is... [Read More]
In The News for Thursday, September 23, 2021
· ‘Wrong Way’ Biden flies the nation into yet another crisis. “Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f*** things up.” – Barack Obama.
· IN OTHER WORDS, THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION IS STILL LYING TO US. Of course they are. You expected otherwise?
In The News for Wednesday, September 22, 2021
· Angelo Codevilla was killed by a drunk driver earlier this week. His piece on America’s Ruling Class is considered by some to be one of the best pieces on American politics perhaps this century. It is long, but an exceptionally eye-opening piece.
In The News for Tuesday, September 21, 2021
· 26 Governors demand meeting with Biden over border crisis. And this: Fewer than half of Americans believe Biden is mentally stable enough to serve as president. And how is this for something that makes no sense. U.S. to require COVID-19 vaccinations for arriving travelers except for illegal immigrants at Southern border. This should have been happening from day one. From the El Paso Times this rundown. Ironically, most of the Haitian illegals have been living in Chile and Brazil legally and now they will be flown back to Port Au Prince, Haiti. Not good judgement on their part.
In The News for Monday, September 20, 2021
· Update on the border. Looks like Kamala has everything under control.
· Joe Biden’s terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. Friday, Sept. 17, 2021 will go down a one of the worst days of Joe Biden’s presidency. President FUBAR?
In The News - Weekend Edition - Saturday, September 18, 2021
In The News for Friday, September 17, 2021
· I expressed the hope that the story about Gen. Milley’s treasonous behavior was not true. It appears, by his own words, that it was true. John of Powerline expresses my sentiments perfectly in his post General Milley: Guilty As Charged.
I never would have imagined that the U.S. military could sink to the level represented by Milley. He should be fired, cashiered, court-martialed, drummed out of the Army, criminally prosecuted if possible. And we... [Read More]
In The News for Thursday, September 16, 2021
· The Geek in Pictures: Peak Woke Edition. A very good collection of charts on a wide variety of subjects, economic and social.
· Treason? Resignation Calls Follow Report of Gen. Milley’s Secret Calls to China. The media is trying to cover for Gen. Milley, but if the allegations are true, the only answer is that he be reduced in rank to Private, given a dishonorable discharge and tried for treason. Gregg Jarrett agrees... [Read More]
In The News for Wednesday, September 15, 2021
· Yesterday’s bombshell was Bob Woodward’s claim that Gen. Milley met with senior military officers and told them to ignore any orders from President Trump involving the nuclear codes. Supposedly senior officers are willing to testify that the meeting took place. There is skepticism, but, if true, a court martial is called for on charges of treason. As one commentator said, it should include some wood and a rope. I fervently hope it proves to be false. Obviously, Gen. Milley needs to address this and do it with alacrity. So far, he hasn’t responded which unfortunately lends credence to the story.
In The News for Tuesday, September 14, 2021
· Tweet of the Week from Matt Gaetz.
· And a few advance pics from the coming Week in Pictures.
· Fallen Marine Rylee McCollum receives hero’s welcome in Jackson, WY. God bless his family... [Read More]
In The News for Monday, September 13, 2021
· TV on Saturday was dominated by coverage of all the 9/11 memorials and film clips looking back on that day. I was in NYC on 9/11 for[JW1] a conference my firm was holding at the Palace Hotel. I saw the second plant hit the World Trade Center and knew immediately what was happening. I immediately called my family and told them there had been a terrorist attack. My oldest son, 8 at the time, immediately went and got his BB gun[JW2] so he’d be prepared just in case. We wound up taking the train to Newark, NJ, where... [Read More]
In The News Weekend Edition for September 11, 2021
· I was in New York City on 9/11 to attend a conference on Oil Service stocks put on by Morgan Keegan at the Palace Hotel. I saw the second plane hit the World Trade Center as I was watching the business news prior to going downstairs and knew immediately what had happened. I remember well the horror of what took place, and I also remember having a burning desire for revenge, which I still have. These people need to be wiped from the face of the earth in a Biblical sense. As Gen. Normal Schwarzkopf said, "Forgiveness is up to God, we;re here to arrange the meeting."
In The News for Friday, September 10, 2021
· Joe goes full dictator, mandates vaccines and issues edict that employers of over 100 people must require vaccines or institute a testing program. Do we still have a constitution?
· A big Second Amendment “W”. Biden administration to withdraw nomination of David Chipman to head Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms. ATF ought to be the name of a retailer, not a government agency. Some nitwit in the Biden administration hoped this guy would slide through the... [Read More]
In The News for Thursday, September 9, 2021
· This is so reassuring to know that the thousands of unvetted refugees are being closely watched. Apparently they are calling Uber and just leaving the detention centers. Can Biden do anything right?
· The Hand of God. A new study of the Neural Complexity of a Single Brain Cell Boosts Intelligent Design.
In The News for Wednesday, September 8, 2021
· Someone needs to be fired. National Archives Places ‘Harmful Language Alert’ On Page Hosting U.S. Constitution[JW1] .
· The kickoff of football season might be an indication of just how the tide is turning. I saw stadiums full of people with very few masks in sight. On top of that, unlike the way Trump is usually greeted by crowds, several of the football crowds erupted into... [Read More]
In The News for Tuesday, September 7, 2021
· I linked to a WSJ column by Peggy Noonan yesterday , but failed to mention that I am no fan of hers. Scott Johnson of Powerline does a good job of explaining why.
· Biden’s new partners, the Taliban, are blocking planes from taking off. What a surprise! The State Department’s response is borrowed from Freddy Prinze, “Not my job.” State Department blocking private rescue flights.
In The News for Monday, September 6, 2021
· Congressman Johnwayne Mullin is back from his trip to Afghanistan to rescue American citizens and he has a story to tell that doesn’t jibe with what the Biden administration is peddling. Who we brought out. Not American citizens and visa holders.
In The News for Friday, September 3, 2021
· The Chicken or the Egg? Am I Stupid Because I’m A Socialist? Or Am I A Socialist Because I’m Stupid? I’d say both.
· Lt. Col. Scheller addresses his actions and the reason for them.
Third, this entire experience has illustrated to me just how hungry Americans are for honesty, accountability, and reform across the government. This... [Read More]
In The News for Thursday, September 2, 2021
· Wall Street Journal Op/Ed on Afghanistan: Biden’s Vainglory Brings Abject Humiliation in Afghanistan. Read.
· Simply unbelievable!... [Read More]
In The News for Wednesday, September 1, 2021
· Biden’s statement on the botched Afghanistan withdrawal. All the talking points are stupid. Every one.
· Some comments on our tail between the legs withdrawal from Afghanistan. No Blinken Way.
This episode has comprehensively disgraced our political, military, intelligence, and diplomatic establishments.
In The News for Tuesday, August 31, 2021
· Biden breaks promise made in interview with George Stephanopoulos that we would stay in Afghanistan until every American who wanted out got out. It’s a sad day for America and will cost us until we get a president who is capable of being a leader. Does anyone on God’s green earth think this would have happened if Trump were still President? You’re damn right it wouldn’t have.
In The News for Monday, August 30, 2021
The Week in Pictures: Biden Brain Freeze
· Did Biden nod off during his meeting with the Israeli PM. It sure looks like it. You be the judge.
Equipment Abandoned in Afghanistan
Some people with stars on their shoulders should be court-martialed.
In The News for Friday, August 27, 2021
· I think the average reaction to yesterday’s events outside the Kabul Airport was an anger that made it almost impossible to speak and a sick feeling in the pit of the stomach. The results of incompetence by the Biden Administration: 12 Marines killed[JW1] and 15 wounded in explosions and gunfight along at least 60 Afghan civilians. We can’t take this cognitively addled guy any longer. Those enabling this farce should be put up against the wall. It’s truly scary to think of Kamala Harris anywhere near the reins of government, but Biden has to go and she has to be neutered by her party.
In The News for Thursday, August 26, 2021
In The News for Wednesday, August 25, 2021
· Something is very wrong. With eyes bloodshot and five hours late, Biden has surreal press conference and then stumbles out.
· Firing people would be admitting mistakes were made. Hey, it’s not like everyone doesn’t already know that.
In The News for Tuesday, August 24, 2021
In The News: Joe Biden Edition
· I have to admit that there is occasionally a side of me that feels sorry for Joe Biden and the untenable position he has been placed in by desperate Democrats and his family as he enters his dotage and suffers from diminishing cognitive abilities and now, the total ineptitude of the Afghan withdrawal. After a not particularly notable, but still long-lived career as a political hack, one that has enriched him immensely, he should be able to retire to Wilmington, Delaware and play with his Corvette and swim in his pool nude in front of his female Secret Service agents as he has a habit of doing. However, when I reflect, I realize that Joe has done nothing to merit the... [Read More]
In The News for Monday, August 22, 2021
· As happens so often, newspaper readers in other countries are getting a more clear-eyed view of events in the U.S., and events in which we are critically involved, than newspaper readers here at home. Read More]
In The News for Friday, August 20, 2021
In The News for Thursday, August 19, 2021
In The News for Wednesday, August 18, 2021
· Tucker Carlson: We are led by buffoons, everything they touch turns to chaos.
· President Biden’s initial speech on the Afghanistan withdrawal is coming in for more and more criticism[JW1] and the initial polls are not encouraging. To the extent possible, his handlers are trying to shield him from even his friendly press lest he have the opportunity to stick his foot in his... [Read More]
In The News for Tuesday, August 17, 2021
· If you are younger than 70, it’s doubtful you’ll remember this. It’s a very interesting recount of our decoupling from the Bretton Woods monetary system that pegged the dollar to gold at $35 an ounce. You’ll find it interesting, I’ll warrant, and the kind of government intervention that has rarely, if ever, proven successful[JW1] . I remember it well for one reason. I was in Hong Kong in 1972 and was intending to buy a gold Rolex Presidential. They were $550 apiece there when Gold was pegged at $35 an ounce. For some reason, in hindsight sheer stupidity, I didn’t buy the watch and shortly thereafter it... [Read More]
In The News for Monday, August 16, 2021
· Afghanistan is failing just a month after Biden say’s it’s unlikely Taliban will take over. Haven’t any of these idiots ever read any history. At least we’re not trapped in the Khyber Pass like the British. Biden’s shameful Afghanistan pullout. Biden isn’t bright. He never has been. But is he stupid enough to have believed it unlikely that the Taliban would, in short order, overrun Afghanistan and seize control of the whole country?
In The News for Friday, August 13, 2021
· The blame for this lies squarely at Joe Biden’s feet. He has violated his oath of office willfully and should be impeached. Forty percent of illegal immigrants released in Texas city test positive for COVID-19, officials say. Feds have been flying these people into my city and others in the middle of the night.
In The News for Thursday, August 12, 2021
· Mike Lindell has been conducting a three-day symposium on the 2020 election with numerous experts who have amassed about 20 terabytes of data. He has the data from all 50 states and experts who have analyzed it. I’ve watched a lot of it and my takeaway is that he has done his homework. Over 40 million people have tuned into his live stream. It is on home.frankspeech.com. I’m not saying the election was stolen, but it was stolen.
In The News for Wednesday, August 11, 2021
· As Violent Crime Rises Across Country, DCCC Chairman Backs Anti-Police Policies. You can bet this will be a key issue in the 2022 elections.
Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney (N.Y.), who has chaired the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) since January, has a record of backing progressive policies such as an end to cash bail. He also staffs his office with anti-police activists.
In The News for Tuesday, August 10, 2021
In The News For Monday, August 9, 2021
· What the heck is going on in this country? What, indeed? … as we watch in horror as potentially millions of migrants from all over the world walk casually into our country, Democrats will look us in the face and say things are getting better. Read the whole article. It’s short and to the point.
In The News For Friday, August 6, 2021
In The News For Thursday, August 5, 2021
· Gov. DeSantis responds to Biden’s criticism and pretty much b*tch slaps him. Well said. “Why don’t you do your job? Why don’t you get this border secure? Until you do that, I don’t want to hear a blip about COVID from you.”
In The News For Wednesday, August 4, 2021
In The News for August 3, 2021
No Post Today
In the News for Monday, August `2, 2021
In The News for Friday, July 30, 2021
· The GOP has an opportunity to make a statement if they’ll stand up and be heard. No, Karen, we’re not masking again: a winning GOP message for 2022 and beyond.
· New mask guidance based on failed study. It failed peer review. It is time for massive civil disobedience.
In The News for Thursday, July 29, 2021
· Great moments in law enforcement. Teary Capitol Police Officer who testified about Jan. 6 previously defended violent George Floyd riots in Kenosha. If you look at his anti-Trump tweets and pro Ilhan Omar tweets, he loses all credibility. As if there was any doubt about his bias, he is an Eric Swalwell fan. Not only is he biased, he is obviously not too bright.
· It looks like Biden’s nominee to head the Bureau of Alcohol,
Tobacco and Firearms
In The News for Wednesday, July 28, 2021
· January 6 Hearings Get Under Way. A good comment on this farce, although not nearly enough ridicule of Cheney and Kinzinger. If Joe Biden’s policies had not proved a comprehensive failure, the Democrats would not be trying to focus attention on an ex-president of the opposite party.
In The News for Tuesday, July 27, 2021
· You remember, of course, that the Libs, Democrats and Media all screamed Russian disinformation when Hunter’s laptop came to light. Joe was one of he loudest. This clip from his laptop of him smoking crack cocaine is all over the internet as we hear nothing but crickets from the lying liars that tried to discredit it.
· Wisdom from the past courtesy of Paul Krugman.