Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· I can appreciate this in light of watching my parents cope with technology for the first time in their 80’s and 90’s. I’d like to thank whomever told my mom that WTF means “wow that’s fantastic.” Her texts are so much more fun now. This one also caught my attention: Do y’all remember, before the internet, that people thought the cause of stupidity was the lack of access to information? Yeah. It wasn’t that.
· As he leaves Washington, D.C., the swamp, the final Rasmussen Presidential Tracking poll showed him with a 51% approval rating. What we see in the polls is that few people were inclined to change their minds as a result of the frenzy of the last few weeks. Pretty much everyone had his mind made up a long time ago, and the Democrats increasingly have been communicating only with their Trump-hating base.
· The Man With The Biden Laptop. Read this and then you owe it to yourself to go here and listen to what John Paul Mac Isaac has to say. It is simply unbelievable and should cause anyone to think twice before coming forward. That, I suppose, is the point. If you don’t believe in the deep state, you will after listening to this and you will realize just how far the FBI has fallen and how little you can count on our politicians to do the right thing.
· As I have mentioned, I have been trying out the Brave browser and am liking it. Here is some more information on it.
· MeWe added 2.5 million new users in one week as people leave Facebook in droves. I have Facebook uninstalled and off my two computers and iPhone. Enough is enough. I can’t support anything Mark Zuckerberg is involved in and I don’t want my personal information and tracking being monitored by them.
· It this guy totally tone-deaf? I’d say without doubt. Gov. Newsom says he “stands ready” to “highlight” California’s “policy innovations” so they can be scaled nationally. That ought to scare the hell out of you.