Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· I like to start the day with a smile, do the first thing I check on Saturday mornings is Powerline’s Week in Pictures. Sometimes they just nail it.
· If you are interested, and you should be, in what is happening at our border, you owe it to yourself to watch this 6 minute presentation using data from the World Bank and U.S. Census Bureau. I encourage you to watch the whole thing and then see how you feel about what the current administration, aided and abetted by Congress, is doing. If you are pro-immigration, please watch it and then evaluate your stance. The visit to the border last week by a group of Republican Senators was a disaster for the Biden administration.
· “A Sickening Spectacle”. A good description. From the New York Post: Biden lies, and the media doesn’t question it: Goodwin. Check out the links to Daily Mail and New York Post to see the actual cheat sheets. As Dominic Green said, “The White House is no longer the home of democracy. It’s a reality TV series in a care home.” The Chinese must be drooling. Stephen Kruiser’s comment that I expect a lot of us agree with but haven’t voiced out loud, “If 81 million people actually did vote for this guy, then the real pandemic in this country is the outbreak of stupid that occurred last November. We don’t have a vaccine for that, yet.”
· Judge Ho tells it like it is to the House Judiciary Committee hearing on “The Importance of a Diverse Federal Judiciary”.
· More on our increasingly Woke military. This one is really hard to stomach. US Special Operations Command welcomes aboard its new Chief of Diversity and Inclusion (who compared Trump to Hitler). We are in serious trouble as this permeates our military. I’ve been saying for a couple of years that we need a thorough housecleaning in the flag ranks. It’s become critical[JW1] .
· I’ll let you be the judge. This women should be led out in cuffs and confined to a padded room. Pesosi says it is her “right as Speaker” to seat or unseat any member of Congress she wants even if the election is certified.
· Good move. It should be accelerating nationwide. Ohio Legislature overrides DeWine’s veto of law curtailing his dictatorial COVID-19 powers.
· Here’s something else that we need to see breaking out nationwide. Governor Kemp signs into law Georgia Landmark Election Integrity Law.
· Wonder how Americans of all persuasions really feel about Voter ID? Don’t count on the media to share this information with you.
· It’s been two weeks since Texas lifted its mask mandate and no
surge has materialized. Gee, how
surprising! Any comments
Dobby Dr. Fauci?
· Well, you can rest assured that Biden, Pelosi and Schumer will do everything is their power to make sure this Trump success never happens again. U.S. Household Incomes Increased More in 2018 Than in the Previous 20 Years – Combined.
· An incredible moment in baseball from 20 years agoo. Randy Johnson’s 100 mph fastball intersected with the flight of a low flying dove during a major league baseball game. Scroll down for the GIF.
· The Democrats theater of having barricades and National Guard troops for “safety” just took a bad turn. National Guard troops stood by and watched an Uber driver get mugged and didn’t render aid. He subsequently died.
· I’m just guessing, but I’ll be surprised if Walter Buenger, Phd., the Texas State Historical Association’s chief historian doesn’t get some pushback from Texans who aren’t quite a woke. In a prior day, this pushback might involve a rail and some tar and poultry feathers. He recently slammed the Alamo as an insignificant battle and a monument to white supremacy now. The truth is a little different in case you’re interested[JW2] .
· Finally, to end a long post, this from my favorite news source, The Babylon Bee. Blockage Cleared, Ships Moving At Record Pace As Chick-Fil-A Workers Take Charge Of Suez Canal.
· An interesting, and long, article about a University of North[JW3] Carolina professor of Physics and Astronomy who was a total idiot. The Professor, the Bikini Model and the Suitcase Full of Trouble.
· Our unbiased press at work. Associated Press Memo warns staffers not to call crisis at the Southern border a crisis. As Ted Cruz says, “I’m Joe Biden and I approve this message.”
· News you can use. Most Americans who negotiate a medical bill see it reduce or drop entirely: survey.