Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Nikole Hannah-Jones is an academic charlatan who doesn’t merit the ink that has been spent on her, and this will hopefully be the last I spend. Spectator Editor Dominic Green has the single best article about this whole debacle that I have read. The Case of Nikole Hannah-Jones. The whole mess is enough to make a Tarheel fan pull for Duke.
· Facebook fact checker suffers meltdown. These people should be stood up against the wall.
· This ought to be fun. Trump plans to initiate class action lawsuits against Jack Dorsey, Mark Zuckerberg and Sundar Pichai over social media censorship of conservatives.
· One result of censorship has been the geometric growth of Rumble, the alternative to Google that is gaining more and more users. It broke its previous records live streaming Trump’s rally from Sarasota, FL, which YouTube initially refused to carry.
· ESPN has been a mess for quite some time. Clay Travis: When woke collides with woke, you get the ESPN mess.
· At U Cal San Diego, female students go topless to protest gender inequality, public indecency laws. Yea, I know. Kind of defies logic doesn’t it? Nevertheless, apparently a lot of young men turned out to “support” them. LOL.
· When even the Washington Post give the Democrats ‘Three Pinocchios’ for making stuff up…Dems trying to claim Republicans are defunding police. Yeah, I know we’ll all buy that one.
· AP reporter makes Biden state department spokesman look stupid for lying. A rare outbreak of real journalism.
· For any of you who slept through History class, here is an interesting map of the countries founded on land won through warfare. LOL.
· The FBI has come in for well-deserved ridicule over the LEGO confiscation. Apparently Hogwarts might have been an alternate target.
· A little humor. Poor Hilary! The New York Times got her name wrong.