Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Guatemalans To Kamala Harris: Clueless Yankee Go Home. She is so far over her head.
· Leftists are not happy with Texas’ ‘1836 Project’ Law.
Newcomers moving to Texas will also receive a pamphlet outlining the history and policies that make Texas what it is, thus putting the “welcome wagon” project that myself, Glenn Reynolds, and others have sought to establish into state law.
· Dems seem to be having a tough time in Texas as Hispanic support grows for GOP.
· Has there ever been an emptier suit or just plain dumber, pompous nitwit than MSNBC’s Brian Williams? Williams pushes ad likening Antifa terrorists to American patriots who stormed the beaches of Normandy. What a disgusting POS.
· It isn’t enough but at least it is the maximum. Judge gives maximum sentence to 15-year old girl responsible for carjacking and killing Uber Eats driver in Washington, D.C.