Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Angelo Codevilla was killed by a drunk driver earlier this week. His piece on America’s Ruling Class is considered by some to be one of the best pieces on American politics perhaps this century. It is long, but an exceptionally eye-opening piece.
In a decent country such a brazen act of collusion with a foreign power by one of the most prominent leaders of the armed forces would be met with immediate and unrelenting backlash. Instead, this betrayer of the Constitution and the principle of civilian leadership of the military is a liberal darling.
· The Biden administration is, not surprisingly, lying about what is happening to the illegal immigrants at the Del Rio border entry. What’s happening is criminal and in direct contravention to what over 70% of U.S. citizens want to happen. I believe this lawlessness on the part of the administration will be costly in the 2022 elections. Biden’s first border chief accuses him of destroying security and misleading Congress.
· If you would like to listen to a very interesting podcast, the Hoover Institution’s Uncommon Knowledge podcast had Victor Davis Hanson and retired Gen. H.R. McMaster discussing our mission in Afghanistan and its implications. Very good.
· Project Veritas continues to expose hypocrisy. A federal government whistleblower has gone public with what is going on regarding the vaccines and the government’s failure to keep records and report adverse side effects. It may make you re-think your support for vaccines.
From Jodi O’Malley, an insider and Registered Nurse, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services:
The COVID vaccine is “not doing what it’s purpose was.”
O’Malley: “I’ve seen dozens of people come in with adverse reactions.”
O’Malley: “If we [government] are not gathering [COVID vaccine] data and reporting it, then how are we going to say that this is safe and approved for use?”
O’Malley: I’m not afraid of blowing the whistle “because my faith lies in God and not man…You know, like what kind of person would I be if I knew all of this -- this is evil at the highest level. You have the FDA, you have the CDC, that are both supposed to be protecting us, but they are under the government, and everything that we’ve done so far is unscientific.”
O’Malley: “At the end of the day, it’s about your health, and you can never get that back -- and about your freedom, and about living in a peaceful society, and I’m like, ‘no.’ No. This is the hill that I will die on.”
· Joe Biden is out of his depth. Understatement of the decade.
…because he has deferred so often to the most unreasonable elements of his coalition, he and his presidency are now their hostages.
· What the…? Taliban riding in swan boats with rocket launchers. These are not photo shopped.
· With more and more people getting hip, knee and shoulder replacement surgery, this is good news. A microbial coating for orthopedic implants to prevent dangerous infections.
· Don’t get cocky. This is the article I’d like to see in September 2022.
· Dissention in the ranks? Sinema calls Pelosi’s bluff.
· Where’s Waldo? Kamala continues to ignore border crisis. She is, of course, clueless. A mile wide and an inch deep.