Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Just how smoking does a gun have to be before some action is taken. Joe Biden went into hiding at 9 AM after this story broke. This doesn’t exactly jive with Joe Biden’s former claims of not discussing Hunter’s business. This story went viral because of Facebook and Twitter trying to censor it. Apparently there was more on the hard drive that we probably don’t need to see.
· Stephen Kruiser can be blunt, but he’s usually on target. In this case he comments on how the Democrats have comported themselves during the Amy Coney Barrett hearings. Most commentator seem to agree that Judge Barrett pretty much took Kamala apart[JW1] . And if Mazie Hirono is an example of what it takes to graduate from Georgetown Law School, I’m glad my son chose George Washington Law School.
· The courts are finally beginning to step in and curtail the power grab by politicians. More, please.
· The media is beginning to predict a Biden landslide[JW2] . I’m reminded of the old Hollywood story about the actor caught in flagrante delicto by his wife. He looked at her and said, “Who you going to believe? Me or your lying eyes.” The anecdotal evidence certainly doesn’t point to a “Biden landslide,” in fact just the opposite. We’ll know in about three weeks, won’t we? Beneath the Top Line Poll Numbers.
· Biden called out once again for his tenuous relationship with the truth. Nothing new here.
· Yale professor calls out Dr. Fauci. I long ago came to the conclusion that he is a fraud blinded by his moment in the spotlight.
· Another case of Facebook deciding what you should be exposed to. The FBI has custody of the computer.
· The Founders Wanted You to Own an AR-15. Not one Founder mentioned anything about “hunting” or “skeet shooting” during debates over the drafting of the constitution. This occurred to me when I heard Dick Durbin’s “inane” comment during the hearings.
· Insanity Wrap #70. A good one. Who put the mega-dose of testosterone in Wolf Blitzer’s Wheaties yesterday? I think Wolf may be voting for Trump.
· A federal judge in Louisiana ruled that a high school senior’s painting of President Trump on his parking space could not be removed by the school board.