Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· A great line from Chief Justice Roberts in the Harvard/Univ. of North Carolina Affirmative Action Case currently being argued before the Supreme Court. Chief Justice Roberts: Yeah. We did not fight a Civil War about oboe players.
· Say what? LOL. The World is Transitioning to Fossil Fuels. I have been writing for a long time that the alleged transition from fossil fuels to “green” energy is not happening, will not happen, and can not happen. At , Vijay Jayaraj notes that the opposite is true – John Hinderaker
Fossil fuels have done more for humanity than virtually anything else. The transition from horses, donkeys and carts to the modern world is essentially the transition from wind and solar energy to fossil fuels. Our entire civilization, the fact that we live mostly by our wits rather than through back-breaking, soul-killing, and horrifically unproductive labor, is due mainly to fossil fuels.
· Chief Justice Robers shuts down political witch hunt, blocks House committee from obtaining Trump tax returns.
· Democrats running for office are treating Biden and Harris like Pepe Le Pew.
· Thank you, Liz Cheney. Kari Lake sees record donations after Liz Cheney denounces her. Kari personally thanked Liz: You’re “officially my biggest fundraiser to date.” Hopefully, Liz has time to make it to the other states where Republicans are trying to unseat Democrats. Maybe she could take the Giggler, Kamala Harris, with her?
· Oh no! What will Liberals do with only one week until an important election? Game On: Elon Musk just pulled the plug on Twitter censors.
· Good for him! Elon Musk fired top execs ‘for cause’ to avoid paying them $122 million golden parachutes: report.