Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
As President Joe Biden prepares to face off with House Republicans over the U.S. government’s debt ceiling, a majority of voters would rather have a government shutdown than to have Congress sign off on more spending.
Voters: Go ahead, shut down the government. Voters don’t seem nearly as worried as the beltway crowd.
· How Dumb Can A Politician Get? Don’t answer that. We all know the answer. The Minneapolis City Council may have set the bar so high that it will be difficult for anyone else to meet, but I’m sure someone will try.
But at some point, if voters are benighted enough to elect economic illiterates to office, they are going to get what they deserve. Good and hard.
· The perfect response anytime Slow Joe, Kamala or Karine Jean-Pierre open their mouths.
· Maybe the Woke pendulum is beginning to swing in the right direction toward truth and common sense. Liberals are not happy.
· This is unfortunate. The University of Alabama is losing a professor they should make every effort to retain. In fact, they need more like him.
· Another black eye for the FBI. The McGonigal Miasma.
The United States Attorney for the District of Columbia has separately charged McGonigal with taking $225,000 in cash from a naturalized citizen with business interests in Europe who had been an employee of Albanian intelligence — this while McGonigal was serving as Special Agent in Charge of FBI counterintelligence in the New York office.
· You’d think they had something to hide, wouldn’t you? New Biden Admin Program Will Hide Numbers of Illegal Immigrants Entering the Country.
If the Biden administration tells you illegal border crossings are down, don’t be fooled. Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) fellow Todd Bensman wrote a piece for Newsweek on Jan. 24 explaining how the new CBP One program doesn’t reduce the number of illegal migrants flooding the southern U.S. border; it simply “pre-approves” those migrants so Customs and Border Protection (CBP) and Border Patrol can claim the numbers of illegal apprehensions and crossings are down. As Bensman said, “The illusion would impress Harry Houdini.”
· Pope Benedict XVI’s posthumously published book has caused a stir. Pope Francis’ progressive agenda has come under a lot of criticism within the church.